CEC Applications slowing down?

fansari10

Aug 1, 2017
You guys are going to need a lot of patience . Look at my time line:

Stream: Inland-CEC
AOR: 2nd April
Medicals passed: sometime in June
IP2: early July

No updates since then !!! and I was told PPR is a few days to to weeks away once its IP2

minhieu1806

Star Member
May 14, 2016
with the current pace you can expect ( not sure) meds pass between 70-80 days. its just based on the numbers the immitracker shows.

It seems to have reached 30th May as well.

Keep your fingers crossed and good luck
Thanks man its really stressful to wait :(

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
My status went to IP2 after med pass update on Monday, 07th August. My AOR is 31st May. Also I haven't noticed that many PPR's for May AOR CEC applicants yet. quiet a few has been issued for FSW-Outland though.

VianLyn

Aug 9, 2017
My husband applied Dec. 12,2016(Inland)
End of February -medical passed
march-additional documents needed
April 6-rprf request payment
April 10-11 paid rprf
Until then no updates as wat they say ppr is next but to us its alreadt 4moths since we paid for rprf..
my husband cannot go home without any result yet and its been almost 2years since he left.We are both praying for the ppr soon since we cant wait to see each other again.. =(

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
Update:
I received the ECA on August 9 and applied and got into the pool on the same day with 435. That same day there was a draw with the lowest score being 433 points. If I had the ECA one day earlier I would have received the ITA. Anyways there will be another draw in August either the 23 or the 30th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lowest score remains at 433 and we receive the ITA.
Question:
My spouse got zero points for his Canadian work experience of one year. Is it because its in an NOC C or D job or because he did not do an English test.

hugopinhooo

Jul 26, 2017
guys, can you help me?
my status is:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR May 25th
Med Passed Aug 03rd

what does IP1 and IP2 means?
Am i in IP1 now?
there was an update to my account yesterday, but im not sure what was it. i think it was interview and biometrics...

Thanks for the help!
Im newbie here. :)

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Did anyone got PPR from May AOR. Where do you get notification for PPR on email or profile itself?

Please advise.
I got PPR
AOR 22 APR
you will get personal email notification. My status in CIC was in process for everything and I got email notification after two months.

Reactions: sandra02 and jman25

nufern

Mar 8, 2017
My husband applied Dec. 12,2016(Inland)
End of February -medical passed
march-additional documents needed
April 6-rprf request payment
April 10-11 paid rprf
Until then no updates as wat they say ppr is next but to us its alreadt 4moths since we paid for rprf..
my husband cannot go home without any result yet and its been almost 2years since he left.We are both praying for the ppr soon since we cant wait to see each other again.. =(
I think you should contact CIC. Give them a call and ask about it. Sometimes they send the email to wrong address. Check his spam folder too.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Update:
I received the ECA on August 9 and applied and got into the pool on the same day with 435. That same day there was a draw with the lowest score being 433 points. If I had the ECA one day earlier I would have received the ITA. Anyways there will be another draw in August either the 23 or the 30th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lowest score remains at 433 and we receive the ITA.
Question:
My spouse got zero points for his Canadian work experience of one year. Is it because its in an NOC C or D job or because he did not do an English test.
Noc C or D is not counted.

Reactions: Tracelyn2015

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Guys, I think it is not the best tactic from IRCC that they slow down CEC. We would be potential voters on the next election. But on this speed I am not sure we will be able to vote.:((
Permanent residents cannot vote.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Permanent residents cannot vote.
Yes, I know. My immigration consultant said that CIC accept the half of the time what you spend in Canada on study or work visa to count the required days. In this case many of CEC applicant ( like me) could be a citizen before the 2019 election.

Reactions: jman25