+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<CEC - AOR - Any month lets connect here >>

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
AOR Aug 7th

No Updates that I am aware of yet... I am using a representative but I have asked her to update me whenever there is an update in my application.

So far, no update of meds passed or anything but it says we are reviewing your application or something like that last I checked. What does that mean?

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
My Timeline :
CEC Applicant
AOR June 16
Additional doc requested- IMM 5562E on Aug 17
Submitted on Aug 17
Medical Passed- Aug 18
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check- "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Visa Office- Ottawa
UPDATE: I logged in to my account today and my Additional Doc status is changed:
Review of additional documents- We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
But I have not received any email or instructions to upload any document. There is no other change on my account.
This is to just keep everyone posted on any updates and will continue to do so if i receive any further updates or instructions.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Aug 7th

No Updates that I am aware of yet... I am using a representative but I have asked her to update me whenever there is an update in my application.

So far, no update of meds passed or anything but it says we are reviewing your application or something like that last I checked. What does that mean?
Can you please share more details to understand like what does medical and Background check say ?

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Can you please share more details to understand like what does medical and Background check say ?
My Timeline :
CEC Applicant
AOR June 16
Submitted on Aug 17
Medical Passed- Aug 18
Review of additional documents- We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Background check- "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Visa Office- Ottawa

Reactions: Tomi2

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
My Meds were actually passed yesterday September 8th, my representative called and told me, she also said that it said they are now processing background check. I think that is IP1 according to most forums.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Meds were actually passed yesterday September 8th, my representative called and told me, she also said that it said they are now processing background check. I think that is IP1 according to most forums.
yes.. that could be.. but generally after medical, its IP1 and message is like - "application is in process. We will message you know when we start your background check"

in IP2 - it says - we are processing your Background check. we will send you a message if we need more info. "

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Timeline :
CEC Applicant
AOR June 16
Submitted on Aug 17
Medical Passed- Aug 18
Visa Office- Ottawa
Its IP1 . Did you receive any ADR ? (Additional document request) if not then please call cic and check with them..
It looks like they are waiting for some info.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
yes.. that could be.. but generally after medical, its IP1 and message is like - "application is in process. We will message you know when we start your background check"

in IP2 - it says - we are processing your Background check. we will send you a message if we need more info. "
Ok thank you, I will ask for clarity

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
UPDATE: I logged in to my account today and my Additional Doc status is changed:
But I have not received any email or instructions to upload any document. There is no other change on my account.
This is to just keep everyone posted on any updates and will continue to do so if i receive any further updates or instructions.
Hello,
I called CIC today and they informed me that they are not waiting for any documents from me. This status was in regards to my earlier ADR which is already submitted. So they do not need any action from me in regards to this status.

Reactions: lucky07

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I called CIC today and they informed me that they are not waiting for any documents from me. This status was in regards to my earlier ADR which is already submitted. So they do not need any action from me in regards to this status.

Good for you.. :)

at which stage they asked for ADR and may i know why ADR was raised ?

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, just an update on my profile

CEC outland
AOR - 22 aug
Medical passed - 07 Sep
IP1 - 07 Sep
NA2 - 13 Sep

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I have one query..
Does all CEC application process by only one VO or it goes to other center ?

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hello.
I received my GCMS notes which says eligibility, security, criminality- NOT STARTED.
R 10 OK- Recommendation PASS

Reactions: Tomi2

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.
I received my GCMS notes which says eligibility, security, criminality- NOT STARTED.
R 10 OK- Recommendation PASS
When did you order GCMS and what is the message for you in application.
I would like to relate the above message with IP1/NA2/IP2 stages.. I think you just passed IP1.

Can you please share your timeline as well

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
When did you order GCMS and what is the message for you in application.
I would like to relate the above message with IP1/NA2/IP2 stages.. I think you just passed IP1.

Can you please share your timeline as well
CEC Applicant
AOR June 16
Submitted on Aug 17
Medical Passed- Aug 18
Ordered GCMS notes on Aug 24 and received it on Sept 22.