+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<CEC - AOR - Any month lets connect here >>

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Request all CEC applicants to keep us posted here.. as we all want to know which date application is in progress to keep a track..

Reactions: Tomi2

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
AOR : June 20, 2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In my case there has been no update on 'Review of medical results' since the beginning. 'Review of additional documents' has been changed so many times (from being uploaded to being reviewed to being updated & finally 'we do not need additional documents'). Background Check has been changed from "Not Applicable' to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." by Second week of august. I called CIC by last week of August-2017 to inquire about the status of my application as the medical hasn't cleared/passed even after 60+ days, the agent told me that they are processing my background check at this point of time.

Is my application in IP1 stage ?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
AOR : June 20, 2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In my case there has been no update on 'Review of medical results' since the beginning. 'Review of additional documents' has been changed so many times (from being uploaded to being reviewed to being updated & finally 'we do not need additional documents'). Background Check has been changed from "Not Applicable' to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." by Second week of august. I called CIC by last week of August-2017 to inquire about the status of my application as the medical hasn't cleared/passed even after 60+ days, the agent told me that they are processing my background check at this point of time.

Is my application in IP1 stage ?
Regular pattern is like Medical Pass > Ip1 > Na2 > Ip2 > PPR, as your's is different so can't make right predictions.

May be there next step is to do r10 check & medicals, as your background check is not started yet.

Getting gcms notes is best to determine where your files stage is.

Wish you speedy PPR! :)

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
Anyone knows how to find which VO process your application? I am CEC Inland.
How to find which Visa Office is processing your Application
-----------------------------------
Send email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000XXXX - Visa Office
Body of email:
___
Hi,

I am trying to find out in which Visa Office my PR application is being processed? Following are my details:

Application No.: E000XXXX
Date of Birth: YYYY-MM-DD
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:
Category of Immigration: FSW/PNP/CEC

Thanks

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
How to find which Visa Office is processing your Application
-----------------------------------
Send email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000XXXX - Visa Office
Body of email:
___
Hi,

I am trying to find out in which Visa Office my PR application is being processed? Following are my details:

Application No.: E000XXXX
Date of Birth: YYYY-MM-DD
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:
Category of Immigration: FSW/PNP/CEC

Thanks
They haven't replied to my email which I sent last month.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
my time line is in my signature.

Can I apply bridging open work permit for my spouse?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Just to share,

I received my gcms notes & criminality is in progress as they requested rcmp on 22 august & submitted on 31 august.

Eligibility & Security is not started yet, nearly 100 days from aor & still in initial phase. :/

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to share,

I received my gcms notes & criminality is in progress as they requested rcmp on 22 august & submitted on 31 august.

Eligibility & Security is not started yet, nearly 100 days from aor & still in initial phase. :/

When did you order GCMS ?

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical passed today.. my timeline below -
AOR - 22nd Aug
MEP - 07th Sep
Moved to IP1..