+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canadian student visa refusal

bishow

Jan 3, 2010
hi i am a student from nepal and thinking of applying to canada for further studies in 2010 but my IELTS score is only 5.5 dude will i still be anle to aply for canada.
And i got a gap of like 3 years after +2. in that period i have been studing animation i would like to do my further studies in film making will that be possible.
finally best of luck for all of you.

Oct 18, 2011
hii,
i am student from india .i scored 7 bands in ielts and 50% in b.com .there was 1 year gap in my studies in which i was working ....i applied for international buss, management from mohwak college....my every document was genuine but they rejected my visa by saying that your course buss. management does not match your qualification...but my frnd has gone for same course with same qualification and in same college and i also think that my course selection was very proper as i am from buss. family which i clearly mentioned in my sop..and my future plan was also to handle my family buss. after my studies...so can some one explain me where i was wrong ?i have losed all my confidence and very angry with the visa officer

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
gagan singista said:
hii,
i am student from india .i scored 7 bands in ielts and 50% in b.com .there was 1 year gap in my studies in which i was working ....i applied for international buss, management from mohwak college....my every document was genuine but they rejected my visa by saying that your course buss. management does not match your qualification...but my frnd has gone for same course with same qualification and in same college and i also think that my course selection was very proper as i am from buss. family which i clearly mentioned in my sop..and my future plan was also to handle my family buss. after my studies...so can some one explain me where i was wrong ?i have losed all my confidence and very angry with the visa officer
Bhai yahi Baasa topic mila tha uthane ko! :p sorry to hear about your refusal

aamirkasi

Feb 15, 2013
Hi! Dont worry bro, I am also refused by canadian high commission. Believe me they dont want a Pakistani to be there. I am a government officer with strong bank balance and a property. I told them I would come and join my Government job but they gave me reason that I would not leave canada after my studies. But you know Indians got visa in a week without asking to prove you will leave on time. Basically the current Canadian Government which is Conservative a anti Islam party would not let us to enter in Canada. Go and check the minister Jason kenny controversies in wikipedia, they all are anti Islamist.