+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Securities Course

anjun

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Has anyone taken the CSC course to get in the banking field in Canada? I heard it is very helpful to inquire information on the Canadian market for those who are in the financial field. I am in corporate banking as a relationships manager over 10 yrs experience. Will this course help? Or is it a waste of time and money?

Thanks

P10anuja

Dec 8, 2016
Same case with me..I would be relocating sometime later and would like to know how to start a banking career in canada for a relationship manager from India?

metro1017

Oct 13, 2015
Hey guys

I will be landing in Toronto mid-january, i'm willing to pursue a career in banking and apparently there are requirement for specific licences in order to practice in the industry, so far i came across two organisations IFSE and CSI
they are two different institutions delivering more of the same licences in my opinion, if anybody can help with some tips or personal stories that would be awesome.

Cheers

Abhik897

Aug 7, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Has anyone taken the CSC course to get in the banking field in Canada? I heard it is very helpful to inquire information on the Canadian market for those who are in the financial field. I am in corporate banking as a relationships manager over 10 yrs experience. Will this course help? Or is it a waste of time and money?

Thanks
Hey,
This is Abhishek from India. Received my PR this month, still figuring out when to move. Have exactly same profile as you have written with more than 9 years of Corporate Banking experience , all in India. Have u landed with a job in related field? your inputs would be of great help.
thanks
Abhishek

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The CSC is pretty easy to get and many people have it. I would say it's a good thing to get if you have the time - but it will by no means guarantee you a job.

Reactions: fmk8890