+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian permanent residence appeals in Toronto

dawn_kelley

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, all

I have been in Canada for the past 15 years. Last year I was married. I want my spouse also to be settled in Canada. And I want him to get a permanent residence in Canada. When I asked about the same to some of my friends I got to know that the successful end result of the Immigration process is the issuance of an “immigrant visa” or “confirmation of permanent residence document”.

They also added that the eligibility to apply as a permanent resident under the Canadian Experience Class is that we need at least 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before we applying. Is it?

Do I need to meet certain residency obligations to maintain the status as a permanent resident? I need a help of Canadian permanent residence appeals in Toronto. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your post is confusing.

You haven't said what your status is in Canada. Assuming you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you would simply sponsor your spouse through Family Sponsorship (not Canadian Experience Class). http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

Not sure why you are asking about appeals. Appeals has nothing to do with your situation.

dawn_kelley

Sep 20, 2017
I am a permanent resident and I didn't know that I can sponsor my spouse through Family Sponsorship. Thank you for the information.