+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Sept intake applicants waiting for visa

Rochelle1992

Aug 6, 2017
If anyone has not done upfront medicals....Does the applicant have to send The acknowledgement separately to the Visa processing centre ?

Jaimik1292

Jul 17, 2017
What do you mean by every status is updated on Wednesday. Everyone is getting visa on different days
well i m saying according to my status and some of my friends i know every body gets visa on different days and different time but most of the status is updated in tue wed and thurs

deolanaire

Nov 19, 2015
if status dont change until Wednesday than do it as ur consultant agent says.,wait until Wednesday bcz every status is updating on Wednesday
Is the status changing affecting applicants from Nigeria too. I applied for study permit since the 9th of May from Nigeria, Online application, Orientation in school starts on the 31st of August, classes start on the 5th of September.Any information about fastracking

Jaimik1292

Jul 17, 2017
Is the status changing affecting applicants from Nigeria too. I applied for study permit since the 9th of May from Nigeria, Online application, Orientation in school starts on the 31st of August, classes start on the 5th of September.Any information about fastracking
well it depends according to file u applied for ? is the application paper-based or online

deolanaire

Nov 19, 2015
whats the status of ur application
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Background check
In some cases, we need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to make sure you are admissible to Canada. If we need more information from you, we will send you a message.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

That is what is on my page, though i did upfront medicals