+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Sept intake applicants waiting for visa

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Give me your WhatsApp number I will send you full process of www.cic.gc.ca
Please include me. Sep intake. - +923331301303

First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)

Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)

Current Status: Under Processing

Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

What are the chances/status - does anyone has any idea?
I haven't paid my tuitions yet the timeline of which is from 1st to 24th of August, and I haven't booked my accommodation either.

dharatpatel

Aug 11, 2017
Dhara here,I have applied on 16 th June,'re corrected sent on 19 th June,still waiting for visa..its been more than 45 days

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
s
Please include me. Sep intake. - +923331301303

First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)

Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)

Current Status: Under Processing

Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

What are the chances/status - does anyone has any idea?
I haven't paid my tuitions yet the timeline of which is from 1st to 24th of August, and I haven't booked my accommodation either.
Same man. I applied offline on 17h July for Masters program. Still under process.
Need to get accomodation n flight bookings too. Its just too much stress :(

Reactions: dharatpatel

Neeru@1992

Aug 19, 2017
Appplied online on 22nd June from Ahmedabad. Still waiting for reply. Collage starts from 5th September . Have already mailed an enquiry mail to Canada and Delhi high commission last week Monday. No reply yet. Now my agent is saying me to go to Delhi and enquiry at Delhi immigration office. Do they update like that ??? Anybody knows who have been there to get status update ???

Jaimik1292

Jul 17, 2017
Appplied online on 22nd June from Ahmedabad. Still waiting for reply. Collage starts from 5th September . Have already mailed an enquiry mail to Canada and Delhi high commission last week Monday. No reply yet. Now my agent is saying me to go to Delhi and enquiry at Delhi immigration office. Do they update like that ??? Anybody knows who have been there to get status update ???
have u link ur application online and if u have then what is ur status