+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Post LOST registered mail with GC. What to do?!

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by ride_thelight, Dec 17, 2012.

  1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    My relatives in Canada received and mailed my green card to my US address. They mailed it Canada Post registered mail. Long story short, its been 3 months, I have not received it, Canada Post is investigating the issue and its taking forever.

    Is there a way to get a replacement green card?

    What form(s) do I need to get a replacement card?
    Any support to be attached to the forms, such as the Canada Post ticket number etc?
    Forms from the original application, proof of payment of fees?
    Fees required?

    Thanks in advance for your help. This has been really frustrating.
  2. It could be stuck at US Customs, as it is a green card and probably you are not allowed to post it across the countries (not sure about the US rules through).

Share This Page