+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can not log into MyCIC account?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, all. I got an email from CIC to say there is an updated message about my work permit application. However, when I click the "Continue to Sign-in Partner" button in MyCIC website, it changes to the home website of CIC? Is there anyone else having the same experience with me?

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
lhyyym said:
Hi, all. I got an email from CIC to say there is an updated message about my work permit application. However, when I click the "Continue to Sign-in Partner" button in MyCIC website, it changes to the home website of CIC? Is there anyone else having the same experience with me?
i dont know the solution however are you using firefox?

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought this is a common problem and I just attributed it to high load on the CIC servers because
- It mostly happened during busy times, around noon for instance
- It never happened once I successfully logged in

So just keep trying it will eventually work.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhyyym said:
Same here... I tried all different website browers... it does not work at all.

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
There's a problem with Mycic sign in partner. I called this number 18554335397, it's the securekey concierge. They said that they already fixing the problem and hopefully by tomorrow morning we can already access it. :)

igoryen

Feb 21, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-03-2018
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
lhyyym said:
.... Is there anyone else having the same experience with me?
I have experienced it today (Feb 21, 2015, 8 pm).
Instead of going to my Sign-In Partner page, I get redirected to the home page.
I have also tried Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, but this is obviously not a web browser problem.
I do hope they are fixing it. I am waiting to see the status of my Post-Graduation Work Permit application. It's been more than 50 days since I applied.

markusik

Jul 16, 2014
Still can't log in.

Trying to apply for a bridging work permit.

Missed the deadline to submit my application since before the changes were made, wonder if I can just continue the application I was working on before the changes to the Work Permit Requirements on Feb 21 2015 or if it'll be deleted or updated.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mycic website is still unstable....
I logged in.. but I can't see my application status which shows error letter.....

igoryen

Feb 21, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Doc's Request.
12-03-2018
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
I have just been able to click on Sign-In Partner and it did not redirect me but took me to its Secure Concierge page. Looks like it's working!

icancthru

Aug 21, 2015
Hi,
How to check MyCIC account with sign in partner because some consulting firm has created i guess for me.

How do i get to know the login details?

If anyone knows than try to help me