+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I land to Canada from US? (I am from the Philippines)

mariEvan

Jun 22, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Hi everyone. Is it possible for us, Filipino citizens from Philippines, to land in Canada for the first time as permanent residents from USA?

I haven't seen my family in America for quite a long time and we plan to visit them before we migrate to Canada. We have an ongoing application (permanent residence- FSW thru express entry) and if in case our application gets approved, my parents would want to see us first. Is it possible for us to land in Canada for the first time from America? We have valid US visitor visa.

Thank you for the response.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone. Is it possible for us, Filipino citizens from Philippines, to land in Canada for the first time as permanent residents from USA?

I haven't seen my family in America for quite a long time and we plan to visit them before we migrate to Canada. We have an ongoing application (permanent residence- FSW thru express entry) and if in case our application gets approved, my parents would want to see us first. Is it possible for us to land in Canada for the first time from America? We have valid US visitor visa.

Thank you for the response.
Hi

You can land from wherever you want.