+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I first submit my candian PR application and then take IELTS?

tpt

Jan 14, 2017
Hi ,

I am staring my Canadian PR processing through an agent. He said you have to take IELTS test, without IELTS score we can not submit your application, is it true? Because one of my friend he has Canadian PR he was saying he has started his PR processing and he took his IELTS after 6 months or something. So just wanted to know can I start my Canadian PR processing and take IELTS later sometime ? or my application can not be submitted without IELTS score?

Thanks!
Tripti

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tpt said:
Hi ,

I am staring my Canadian PR processing through an agent. He said you have to take IELTS test, without IELTS score we can not submit your application, is it true? Because one of my friend he has Canadian PR he was saying he has started his PR processing and he took his IELTS after 6 months or something. So just wanted to know can I start my Canadian PR processing and take IELTS later sometime ? or my application can not be submitted without IELTS score?

Thanks!
Tripti
You won't even know the exact points without your IELTS score. There is no way your friend could have done this.