+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can doctors get a nomination without candian examination

Mina kelada

May 20, 2017
I am a doctor and i just calculated my points with express entry program and i know i can get 67 points easily my question is :is it possible to get nominated for general physicians without having Canadian examination because i know without state nomination it very difficult to get good score to apply for the PR

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I am a doctor and i just calculated my points with express entry program and i know i can get 67 points easily my question is :is it possible to get nominated for general physicians without having Canadian examination because i know without state nomination it very difficult to get good score to apply for the PR
This is the hardest profession in Canada. Again medical studies have to be done. Medical degrees of other countries are not recognized here. Many doctors are driving the taxi there. Especially in Toronto.

It is a regulated occupation. So you will first need to get a license. And they will not provide you.

You can go through some alternative occupations like Hospital Manager, physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist and many more. Search it.

Last edited:

Mina kelada

May 20, 2017
This is the hardest profession in Canada. Again medical studies have to be done. Medical degrees of other countries are not recognized here. Many doctors are driving the taxi there. Especially in Toronto.
Yes i know that but i am asking now about the immigration itself is it possible to be nominated to get 600 points or not...
Thank you dear