Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
hi Mr eng x...excuse me can you explain please what do u mean by that?? and what is the allege by what u put now!!! i think it's better to talk better than this haziness :(
We are all under a lot of stress and pressure but that is neither an excuse or apology (from me)

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Everyone

Does anyone knows if the UCI could be a number that starts with BB and then followed by 9 numbers separated each 3 in a group, I contacted my mom and she gave me a number that I am not sure if it is the UCI or not (BB xxx xxx xxx)
Can anyone advise please??

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
salyrm said:
Hi Everyone

Does anyone knows if the UCI could be a number that starts with BB and then followed by 9 numbers separated each 3 in a group, I contacted my mom and she gave me a number that I am not sure if it is the UCI or not (BB xxx xxx xxx)
NOPE
IT is an 8 digit number usually have - in the middle 0000-0000
But, when you insert it you may want to take the - off, it will be 00000000
All digits(0 to 9) no letters

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salyrm said:
Hi Everyone

here is from CIC
You will find this number, also referred to as a "Unique Client Identifier", on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier has four (4) numbers, a hyphen (-), and four (4) more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas#

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Guys

I have a question, CIC in Canada are requesting Police Clearance Check for my mom whom I am sponsoring her. if I am to get the PCC but it is in a native language, should I translate it and get it certified and send both original native as well as certified translated copy to CIC since I am sending it here in Canada and not at Cairo Visa office?
My mom whom I am sponsoring is an elderly lady over 75 years old and living by herself back home. I am trying to make it less stress for her to do all those procedures. Please advise??

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Everyone

Also could someone help me with this issue. I am not so good with PDF files, the form IMM5669, is a bit of tricky for me. Every time I need to add or change some information, it won't let me, and I have to begin from scratch to write all the info. It says that this document has a password and tht I want be able to edit or add any info at that document. I do not have the same problem with the other forms IMM008, or IMM5406. It is only that one IMM5669. Did anyone experienced the same issue?? Does anyone know how to overcome that obstacle???
Thanks

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salyrm said:
Hi Guys

I have a question, CIC in Canada are requesting Police Clearance Check for my mom whom I am sponsoring her. if I am to get the PCC but it is in a native language, should I translate it and get it certified and send both original native as well as certified translated copy to CIC since I am sending it here in Canada and not at Cairo Visa office?
My mom whom I am sponsoring is an elderly lady over 75 years old and living by herself back home. I am trying to make it less stress for her to do all those procedures. Please advise??
The police certificate if translated by Ministry of Justice. They will include the original and have a their copy certified. You do not need to do anything further.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salyrm said:
Hi Everyone

Also could someone help me with this issue. I am not so good with PDF files, the form IMM5669, is a bit of tricky for me. Every time I need to add or change some information, it won't let me, and I have to begin from scratch to write all the info. It says that this document has a password and tht I want be able to edit or add any info at that document. I do not have the same problem with the other forms IMM008, or IMM5406. It is only that one IMM5669. Did anyone experienced the same issue?? Does anyone know how to overcome that obstacle???
Thanks
Use the latest adobe reader or foxit. Some applications are not editable, some are...those editable might freeze or ...
Good luck

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
hey everyone, i just want to know more about kashf el ahl please, some ppl r saying that i have to change my ID 1st from single to married so it would be me and my wife in it, while others say that i should take my father's ID and birth cirtificates for Dad, Mom & brother so it would include them or should i do both ?? please advise

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
Dear all,

im egyptian and my wife is canadian and we live in egypt now. she will sponsor me and now we wanna know what should we do exactly ? should we fill in all applications ( my applications and her applications ) and mail it to CPC Mississauga or we should give everything to cairo visa office or we should mail her applications to CPC Mississauga and i apply my applications here in cairo visa office ???
second thing, im still in college so will they need anything related to my military status or not ?
last thing about kashf el ahl, should i change my ID from single to married and then do it or should i do it with my Dad's ID so my parents and my brother got included in it.

thanks in advance :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohaab said:
Dear all,

im egyptian and my wife is canadian and we live in egypt now. she will sponsor me and now we wanna know what should we do exactly ? should we fill in all applications ( my applications and her applications ) and mail it to CPC Mississauga or we should give everything to cairo visa office or we should mail her applications to CPC Mississauga and i apply my applications here in cairo visa office ???
second thing, im still in college so will they need anything related to my military status or not ?
last thing about kashf el ahl, should i change my ID from single to married and then do it or should i do it with my Dad's ID so my parents and my brother got included in it.

thanks in advance :)
Check this
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html;msg1208737#msg1208737

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
thx alot dr eng x but would i apply everything here in cairo visa office or mail everything to cpc mississauga ??

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohaab said:
thx alot dr eng x but would i apply everything here in cairo visa office or mail everything to cpc mississauga ??
The first step is in CPC-Mississauga. If you apply in Cairo, it will be sent to CPC-Mississauga anyway. The usual case is the sponsor is in Canada, otherwise you have to prove that the sponsor will reside in Canada.
[quote author=CIC]
The sponsorship application is processed by the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario (for family members living outside Canada), or the CPC in Vegreville, Alberta (for family members living inside Canada).
:::

There are some extra steps to follow if the person(s) you want to sponsor lives outside Canada:

Have the person(s) you want to sponsor complete the medical examination requirements. Instructions are in the application package. There is also information about medical examinations in the I Need To... section on the right-hand side of this page.
Assemble the final application for permanent residence, including applications, supporting documents, and proof that the medical examination has been done.
If you live outside Canada, you must:
Pay your fees on the Internet, or
Obtain an international money order or bank draft, in Canadian funds, made payable to the Receiver General for Canada.
On the front of the money order or draft, write the financial institutions' name, complete address (not a post office box number) and account number(s).
Submit the money order or draft with your application.

[/quote]
Check CIC site (read it very carefully)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Use the latest adobe reader or foxit. Some applications are not editable, some are...those editable might freeze or ...
Good luck
Thanks a lot Dr Eng X

I updated my adobe reader first but that did not work, then I downloaded foxit you told me about and it was a success, really appreciated, releasing all the stress and frustration of typing the whole document every time I want to add an info.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salyrm said:
Thanks a lot Dr Eng X

I updated my adobe reader first but that did not work, then I downloaded foxit you told me about and it was a success, really appreciated, releasing all the stress and frustration of typing the whole document every time I want to add an info.
you're welcome