+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

C-6 Citizenship Applications, Frequently Asked Questions

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
You do NOT need to attach CoPR, VOS, IMM1000 or any comparable document anymore. It has been removed from the checklist and has also been removed from the instruction guide (the official twitter account confirmed it was just an error that the document was still in there)
Thanks for letting us know!! there was a lot of confusion about this

surya99

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
guys anyone have any idea for those who didnt get their payment receipts what are their options because CIC is not transferring their call to their representatives. What are other ways to get receipt. I spoke to the Credit Card provider and he confirms that CIC got the money and transaction was successful.

Niloos

Oct 12, 2017
Hello guys,

I'v been a daily silent follower of this forum for over 2 years now and I didn't think that I would actually need to request help. But here I am asking for your guidance/advice.
What's the best way to get my travel history other than submitting an ATIP form thru CBSA. ( might take up to 30days).
I just noticed that I'm missing some stamps on my passport...
Note that all my exists/entry were at the international airport Pierre-Elliot Trudeau - MTL, QC

PS:Thank you spyfy for all your contribution !
ATIP is your only chance. But it takes a month to get it.
I think I am now confused by the question and the answer.
I have all the needed stamps on my passports. Except my last trip which was two months that my passport did not get the stamp for entrance on of the airports in Canada. I had my PR card and used the machine that took my photo. Please note that I left Canada from the same Airport.
Do I need submit ATIP form thru CBSA?
It is very confusing because apparently, we do not need to send the copy of the pages of the passports (except the biography page)!

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I think I am now confused by the question and the answer.
I have all the needed stamps on my passports. Except my last trip which was two months that my passport did not get the stamp for entrance on of the airports in Canada. I had my PR card and used the machine that took my photo.
Do I need ATIP form thru CBSA?
It is very confusing because apparently, we do not need to send the copy of the pages of the passports (except the biography page)!
No you do NOT have to ask for ATIP. The person who asked the question simply wanted to know how to get the info if they want that info.

Reactions: Niloos

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
nowhere in the application it asks for stamped pages of passport. somewhere i read someone also including them. but only biographical pages (first & last) are required.

just confirming my understanding.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
nowhere in the application it asks for stamped pages of passport. somewhere i read someone also including them. but only biographical pages (first & last) are required.

The checklist says bio pages and that is what you should send.

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Hello,

I sent my application today, but I noticed that there are some arguments around the taxes and the difference between Required to file and Already filed.

Actually I marked NO in Required to file and YES in Already filed, am I right?

And if not, is that a big deal and might cause my application to be returned?

As my understanding to Required to file if it still pending and I didn't file it till now.

Appreciate your feedback

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015

Yes, you don't need those other pages.

Don't get distracted by the kind of stuff people want to put in their application. Sometimes I feel there are people in this forum that would actually put themselves in the envelope if only it were big enough.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013

Don't get distracted by the kind of stuff people want to put in their application. Sometimes I feel there are people in this forum that would actually put themselves in the envelope if only it were big enough.
i fell out of my sofa reading this one...:D:D:D

Reactions: spyfy

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
Give employers details and location. If you're concerned attach an explanation letter explaining that you worked on several clients sites. It really won't matter as this will be for background checks / fraud prevention. As long as you're transparent and honest I don't see anyone having a problem.
I guess I will just put my employers address, location and other details like phone number. Problem is I no longer for one of the employers and a bit difficult to find the contacts.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........

Lol