+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Opportunities

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Greetings All

Quick question - I have a friend who is looking to relocate to Canada and want to do it via the Business immigration route. He is a lawyer by trade so his options are open to any business opportunity.

Also, for everyone's reference, I have looked at the express entry route as well and his score is around 330. I am guessing that is not a very good score.

Can someone guide me in this regard? I am looking for any suggestion relating to "Start Up Visa", "PNP" and any businesses that have a demand for entrepreneurs and have a high chance of acceptance.

Thank You

P.

mukhtarawan

Jun 20, 2015
Urgent Help for immigration process..I want to start some business at Canada.. How I can get the immigration.. please guide.. I have sufficient investments

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
mukhtarawan said:
Urgent Help for immigration process..I want to start some business at Canada.. How I can get the immigration.. please guide.. I have sufficient investments
how much money you have ?

Shavithe

Jun 25, 2015
My friend also interested to open a business in Canada. How much money he would be needed and how will he get the business Visa for Canada? So what kind of help you can give him guys to settle business In Canada? Any one is here who has already business in Canada and help him?

Ishitapatels

Mar 3, 2016
There are so many Business opportunities in Canada. If you want to start business in Canada, so business visa throw you can do it.

saeed khalil

Jun 12, 2017
How much money will be required to start a business or buy a store/gas station?
hello

if i have around 200,000 $ canadian can i start my own business in canada ?
to bear in mind i'm not a canadian i never visit canada and if i have a partnership with canadian citizen what is the possibility ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
hello

if i have around 200,000 $ canadian can i start my own business in canada ?
to bear in mind i'm not a canadian i never visit canada and if i have a partnership with canadian citizen what is the possibility ?
Anyone can invest in a business with a citizen or PR but that investment does not entitle them to live and work in the country for that business. They would need to qualify separately through one of the immigration streams.

Doubtful for example a startup visa would work for a restaurant but guess is for you to read up. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/start-up/index.asp

Mikehills101

Jun 29, 2017
^ I agree, even if you're not a resident in Canada, when it come to investment to a business located in Canada you can always do that. If you want to affiliate yourself with businesses, there's always a rule to follow.