saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I received AOR & Medical in email today and it came from Pilot Project Ottawa. So I guess I was chosen to be part of the pilot project! Hope that means quicker processing...Good luck to all

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
saka101 said:
Hi Guys,

I received AOR & Medical in email today and it came from Pilot Project Ottawa. So I guess I was chosen to be part of the pilot project! Hope that means quicker processing...Good luck to all
@saka101, any idea if the file will still stay with Buffalo or they have transferred it over to Ottawa? because few days back I received my AOR/Medicals by email same from OttPilot-Ottawa. and I was wondering if our further correspondence will be with Ottawa or it will still remain Buffalo. Did they have mentioned anything like that in ur e-mail contents?

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sher-Singh,

I am not sure if we should be corresponding with Ottawa or Buffalo.

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files. Therefore all correspondence and enquiries must be sent to the RPC. Your new application and paper file numbers appear above. Quote these numbers when corresponding with the RPC."

Thats what I got from the email. So this suggest that it is still in Buffalo. But at the end of the email-the address is Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa and also on the medicals its the Ottawa address so I am very confused. But if u find out please let me know

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
saka101 said:
Hi Sher-Singh,

I am not sure if we should be corresponding with Ottawa or Buffalo.

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received and that a file has been created for the Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo. The RPC will be processing your files. Therefore all correspondence and enquiries must be sent to the RPC. Your new application and paper file numbers appear above. Quote these numbers when corresponding with the RPC."

Thats what I got from the email. So this suggest that it is still in Buffalo. But at the end of the email-the address is Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa and also on the medicals its the Ottawa address so I am very confused. But if u find out please let me know
for sure I'll let u know as soon as I got any info on it... Yes dito e-mail I have received from Ottawa and that is bit unusual that Ottawa sent us AOR/Medicals instead of Buffalo and its not even clear which RPC they are talking about for further correspondence :-X

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard from a few people that the reason we received the email from Ottawa is because we are in the pilot project which has been put in place to facilitate quicker processing. Now that is all hearsay, so I really do not want to believe it until I hear it from Ottawa.

But the email does say that its from Case Processing Pilot. So I'm not sure if we are or arent in the pilot project.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
hmmm...for now am just waiting when my DMP will send my medicals to Ottawa, they told me to call their office(DMP) in three weeks and further do you know how long Ottawa takes to send medicals to Buffalo once they receive them, so tht we can see the message "Medicals Received" on eCAS? ;D

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sher_singh said:
hmmm...for now am just waiting when my DMP will send my medicals to Ottawa, they told me to call their office(DMP) in three weeks and further do you know how long Ottawa takes to send medicals to Buffalo once they receive them, so tht we can see the message "Medicals Received" on eCAS? ;D
It depends...I guess on how busy they are. Ensure u get a tracking number from the DMP so u can track it and see when it gets to Ottawa then u can call them to see if it has been processed. I wouldnt depend on ECAS too much as it is very unreliable and unpredictable.

I did my medicals in advance--and my results were shipped out exactly 10 days from the day I did it. So probably yours will be shipped earlier?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
I dont know whether they have sent medicals to ottawa because i think its too early :-X but the day I went (Sep 20th) for my medicals, I asked the doctor and receptionist about when I can get the tracking #, they told me to call after three weeks to get the tracking no. So am just waiting and counting the days. Have you received ur tracking #?? and how we can know if Ottawa has sent our medicals to Bufalo?

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I have received my tracking number--I called my DMP and got it. It showed Ottawa received my medical on the 15th.

I am not sure if Ottawa sends the medicals to Buffalo OR if its just uploaded to a system where Buffalo can look at it when they get to your file. They appear to be working at a faster pace these days so hopefully it wont take too long

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
So your medicals reached ottawa on sep 15th and does it alraedy shows in ecas??? Cos mine reached at ottawa on aug 31 and still doesnt shows it recived medicals..

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no it doesnt show in ECAS yet

whatsgoingon

Aug 30, 2011
my medical was done in May 2011, and it was never updated in ecas... now i got a letter from immigration, and apparently they lost them. they are requesting the medical in order to keep processing my application.

I wrote back to them, giving them the tracking number and the date they reached Ottawa, so will see what they say.

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
whatsgoingon said:
my medical was done in May 2011, and it was never updated in ecas... now i got a letter from immigration, and apparently they lost them. they are requesting the medical in order to keep processing my application.

I wrote back to them, giving them the tracking number and the date they reached Ottawa, so will see what they say.
That's horrible. I done Medical in June 2011, and it was never updated in eCas, too. Until now, I did not receive anything yet. Not sure it's a good or not.

Hopefully you can get their reply soon.

nwahs84

Sep 22, 2011
Did my medical May 31st, Ottawa received June 10th as per the tracking number. I emailed Buffalo numerous times and they finally replied with a non- computer generated response that my application is in process...unable to give me a date when that might be done.
Anyone similar? I am from BC...
Also, I submitted my police certificates with barcode stickers and file numbers immediately after I got my AOR and medical request...so in terms of documents before PPR, they should have everything now.....

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
all of you who already completed their medicals, is your file still with Buffalo or transferred to Ottawa? Like in our case we received medicals from Ottawa not from Buffalo. I hope it would be a good sign to expedite the entire process ::)