AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
31-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
sh2017 said:
WOW thats long
im gonna send online, I dont have time honestly cause my post graduate work permit expires within a month :(
hey, the reason why i sent it by mail was because i would benefit from the implied status...because a decision has not been made in your case, you can continue working under the conditions of your old work permit :)

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
notsodarkblue said:
hey, the reason why i sent it by mail was because i would benefit from the implied status...because a decision has not been made in your case, you can continue working under the conditions of your old work permit :)
HAHA I wanted to do exactly the same thing but now i'm too stressed im doing online Smiley but its interesting too see how we all from different background ended up doing the same thing
guys also just to double check this for the last hundred times
AOR letter is this letter right? which starts with EP

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/08/08.

but now im confused im not sure this email says im approved in principal cause it doesnt
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :(
I want to know what you guys got???

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
sh2017 said:
HAHA I wanted to do exactly the same thing but now i'm too stressed im doing online Smiley but its interesting too see how we all from different background ended up doing the same thing

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/08/08.

but now im confused im not sure this email says im approved in principal cause it doesnt

YEs, the same email something like this, which is the AOR i attached

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
sylendrabilla said:
YEs, the same email something like this, which is the AOR i attached
ohh thank you, feeling better :)
also did you say yes to this " are you being approved in principal by cic" its one of the questions on questionaire
and on the actual form imm5710
question 8
have you been issued a certificate from Provincial Nominee Program, what was your answer?

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
sh2017 said:
ohh thank you, feeling better :)
also did you say yes to this " are you being approved in principal by cic" its one of the questions on questionaire
question 8
have you been issued a certificate from Provincial Nominee Program, what was your answer?
" are you being approved in principal by cic" -- DON'T remember exactly :(
question 8
have you been issued a certificate from Provincial Nominee Program, what was your answer? -----YES

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
sylendrabilla said:
" are you being approved in principal by cic" -- DON'T remember exactly :(
question 8
have you been issued a certificate from Provincial Nominee Program, what was your answer? -----YES
But on cic website it explains that Quebec is not in a Provincial Nominee Program

notsodarkblue

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
31-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
sh2017 said:

hahaha, i totally understand. the 5 months under the implied status were so stressful, couldnt leave the country :(

Yes, it's that letter, confirming they've received your application, with your application number and all :)

notsodarkblue

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
31-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
sh2017 said:
But on cic website it explains that Quebec is not in a Provincial Nominee Program
I'm so sorry, that I don't remember what I answered :(

If i were to go off what you wrote, I would say no...as quebec does not have a provincial nominee program:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
notsodarkblue said:
hahaha, i totally understand. the 5 months under the implied status were so stressful, couldnt leave the country :(

Yes, it's that letter, confirming they've received your application, with your application number and all :)
;D
do you remember what did you answer for this question:
have you received a certificate by Provincial Nominee Program?

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
notsodarkblue said:
I'm so sorry, that I don't remember what I answered :(

If i were to go off what you wrote, I would say no...as quebec does not have a provincial nominee program:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/
exactly
I dont think we should say yes

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
sh2017 said:
exactly
I dont think we should say yes
Based on this I think it should be the same

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

please go through this point :
PNP: the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO)

After going through this link, I thought even CSQ applicants are eligible for BOWP.

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
sylendrabilla said:
Based on this I think it should be the same

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

please go through this point :
PNP: the “Eligibility EC-QC/PNP” status has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter/e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO)

After going through this link, I thought even CSQ applicants are eligible for BOWP.
ya I get your point, still Im not sure we are considered PNP,or I would say we are not PNP.
still I dont know what to answer to tat question, cause if I say no I dont have a certificate from Provincial Nominee program, I am not eligible to apply for Bridging workpermit ???

notsodarkblue

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
31-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
sh2017 said:
ya I get your point, still Im not sure we are considered PNP,or I would say we are not PNP.
still I dont know what to answer to tat question, cause if I say no I dont have a certificate from Provincial Nominee program, I am not eligible to apply for Bridging workpermit ???
I'm not even sure what to say either....the only thing is that the bulletin that was posted has expired...

the second thing is they will know that you applied under QSW as it says so under your AOR....

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
notsodarkblue said:
I'm not even sure what to say either....the only thing is that the bulletin that was posted has expired...

the second thing is they will know that you applied under QSW as it says so under your AOR....
ya, I think I should say no and send my CSQand hope for bests
cause if I say yes I have certificate from Provincial nominee I mislead them
do you remember what did you say?

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
notsodarkblue said:

I just given, what i did, even I'm not even 100% sure whether i'm doing correct or not at that point.

i think any way You will attach the CSQ right, so i think its doesn't matter.

Choice is yours ;)