+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificates in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by wxyz123, Nov 23, 2010.

  1. Hi All!

    I phoned NADRA Call Centre (111-786-100) today and they told me they don't issue any Birth certificates and birth cetificates are issued by union council e-g DMA/CDA in Islamabad. She said they can issue form-B or family registration certificate but not birth certificate.

    I have seen some posts on this froum before where people have said birth certificates are issued by NADRA. I want to make it clear only union councils are issuing birth certificates and not NADRA. NADRA can only issue ID crads / Form-B (family registration certificate)

    Feel free to provide feedback on this issue.

  2. Salam
    i did not hear about NADRA for birth certificate. Buldia or union Council can issue it. you are needed only to translate birth certificate in english to oath commissioner
  3. this query has been resolved. union councils are issuing birth certificates under nadra authority and they are linked to nadra. so a birth certificate issued by union council is actually issued by nadra.
  4. dear birth certificate is issued by union council so if ur name is enrolled in union council then get it from there and tranlate and notarized it. if u don't have then apply for it. it will take about one month.

Share This Page