+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Mar 20, 2017
ITA in Nov'16 and submitted in mid Dec...ECR was done and still waiting...8 months approx and still no news...Is anyone out there waiting from 2016 o_O or before Dec16.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 2 years study in toronto and now i am planning to move to BC for PNP.
1. I wanna to know that can i apply for BC if i got job in NOC C??
2. And how much time its takes to get approved.
why are you moving from Ontario to BC? The weather or for jobs? If its for jobs I hear there are more jobs in Ontario. Is this generally true?

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
Hello Friends,
I got a call from BC pnp . I am working as a Computer network Technician(NOC 2281) in a company. While going through workbc website I saw low , median and high salary for the job and got worried. At the moment my salary is 19.6$ and the low salary in the website is 20.6$ . Is it a real big issue that can effect my chances of approval or i should continue with my file. Every other requirement has been fulfilled and my marks , English efficiency everything is good.

I hope someone replied fast with some good guideline

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi
I am trying to immigrate to Canada, BC. A company accept me and will be send me a job offer. So I am planing for getting BC PNP and then apply for Express Entry.
My question is about the process of BC PNP, especially job offer requirements.

1- Do I need LMIA for BC PNP??
2- Can I do the process myself or I need any lawyer? (I live outside Canada now)

if possible please help me in order to do all things correct since this a last chance for me.

Thanks

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
I received the certificate of nomination from BC PNP and I found an error in that certificate, the date of issue and date of expiry of that certificate is same. I have already received 600 ponits in MYCIC account
I have tried to email BC PNP couple of time and its been over 16 business days and I haven't got any response back
I am wondering what are the next steps that needs to be taken?

Arton

Sep 22, 2017
I have graduated recently from a MSc at SFU. I am applying for BC PNP. During my education, I traveled to USA once. What should I respond to the following question: Have you previously visited Canada within the last 10 years?
Thanks

popeye12

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
I got my decision finalized today, how long for I received the nomination?
Also, I will apply to PPR It's possible to apply also through EE and keep the both application?

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
HI guys,

I am new to this. I am on the verge of getting a job offer from one the BC employer. My NOC is 6221.
I have few questions:

I am about to apply for BC tech pilot program since my NOC is in the list

1. Is LMIA required or only job offer would be sufficient for BC PNP
2. Apart from employment offer what other documents do I need to submit like settlement fund etc?
I am applying from outside Canada and a foreign worker

canadianrockies84

Jun 23, 2017
HI guys,

I am new to this. I am on the verge of getting a job offer from one the BC employer. My NOC is 6221.
I have few questions:

I am about to apply for BC tech pilot program since my NOC is in the list

1. Is LMIA required or only job offer would be sufficient for BC PNP
2. Apart from employment offer what other documents do I need to submit like settlement fund etc?
I am applying from outside Canada and a foreign worker
1. LMIA Not required.
2. With Job Offer, POF is not required as far as I know.

Please refer here -- > https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Express-Entry-B-C/Express-Entry-B-C-FAQ

Question for You : Just creating a BC PNP profile is sufficient right? Or Do i have to provide some more detail for tech pilot? My NOC is no the list too.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. LMIA Not required.
2. With Job Offer, POF is not required as far as I know.

Please refer here -- > https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Express-Entry-B-C/Express-Entry-B-C-FAQ

Question for You : Just creating a BC PNP profile is sufficient right? Or Do i have to provide some more detail for tech pilot? My NOC is no the list too.
Hi I am new to this group, now I am in BC with close work permit, if I get job offer from tech pilot program noc how I can change my work permit ?because TP program no need to lmia process .when I enter my bc pnp registration I am getting 71point only so how to process further to join my new employer ?

Frollo888

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys !

My husband finally got a new job offer !

Since we still don't have enough points for the Express Entry we are thinking to apply through the PNP.

now, I was wondering... since the PNP application requires some extra documents from the company...
Is it our right to start the PR process and ask the company to give us those paperworks ?
Or do we need their authorization first ?
The company can deny us to apply thru the pnp ?

(job offer and company respects all the requirements indicated)

Thanks for the help !!

nis2018

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply the PNP application, but not sure following points are mandatory to apply the PNP :
1. Canadian experience
2. Canadian education
3. Have to be in canada to get job offer

Thanks in advance !!