+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

alisa_k

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just discovered BC PNP. I have PGWP till May 2018 and I am currently working in BC, planning to apply under the International Graduate Stream. I'm wondering how long does the whole process take? On what stage can I apply for bridging work permit? And if there will be enough time for me to do all that so i don't have to leave Canada when my PGWP will expire.

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Hi Guys.
I asked my lawyer call them to see why was it taking so long... They changed my status on the same day.
I got my Nomination on the next day.
It took 3 months and 1 week

congrats. .. i am

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
can u plz share ur timeline. .. i am waiting fr 4 months. .

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
BC PNP works as snail pace till the application status in progress, I had a bad experience with Mr. Aun Jaffery, sorry but have to mention his name, this officer kept holding my application for 4 months with no reason, he didn't ask for any documents, but when my employer called he answered positively. But no reply. After 4 months killing my precious time, this gentleman again asked for similar questions which were answered 4 months earlier. My employer decided not to continue with this application and send withdrawal email. And you won't believe same Aun Jaffery closed the application in just 45 min. It's 3 months now I am back to my home country, but it was a nightmare and officers like him playing with someone career for no fault of them. They must be accountable for this.
Just some points:
1. No point contacting MLA
2. No point calling them
3. No point Emailing either
So if you have time keep waiting. Sorry for that, as BC PNP doesn't care.

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
BC PNP works as snail pace till the application status in progress, I had a bad experience with Mr. Aun Jaffery, sorry but have to mention his name, this officer kept holding my application for 4 months with no reason, he didn't ask for any documents, but when my employer called he answered positively. But no reply. After 4 months killing my precious time, this gentleman again asked for similar questions which were answered 4 months earlier. My employer decided not to continue with this application and send withdrawal email. And you won't believe same Aun Jaffery closed the application in just 45 min. It's 3 months now I am back to my home country, but it was a nightmare and officers like him playing with someone career for no fault of them. They must be accountable for this.
Just some points:
2. No point calling them
my case seems same like u bt i dont know about the officer... after waiting for more than 4 months my Employer also withdrew my application so i can relate to u... its nightmare to start the procedure again

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just some points:
2. No point calling them
Hi!
I absolutely agree with you. When I was going through my PNP application I too had the misfortune of dealing with Aun Jeffery. He kept holding my application without any reason for 5 months. However I was lucky enough to get a direct ita from IRCC. at that time I withdrew my application. I would go as far as saying that Mr Aun Jeffery is one of the worst PNP advisors,if not the worst. His skills of not being able to reach a decision and playing with applicants life are unparalleled.

Reactions: a99311

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi! Anyone applied for bc pnp from abroad? Like philippines or india? Please share your experience? Thank you.

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi!
I absolutely agree with you. When I was going through my PNP application I too had the misfortune of dealing with Aun Jeffery. He kept holding my application without any reason for 5 months. However I was lucky enough to get a direct ita from IRCC. at that time I withdrew my application. I would go as far as saying that Mr Aun Jeffery is one of the worst PNP advisors,if not the worst. His skills of not being able to reach a decision and playing with applicants life are unparalleled.
How did you guys come to know who was dealing with your application? My application still shows status as "Applied" and it has been a month already. Is that normal? Where can I contact to have an update?

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi! Anyone applied for bc pnp from abroad? Like philippines or india? Please share your experience? Thank you.
I have applied from India and status on 13th July changed from applied to in process. BCPNP asked some information from employer and they have also submitted on 27th July and till then status is still in process

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
I have applied from India and status on 13th July changed from applied to in process. BCPNP asked some information from employer and they have also submitted on 27th July and till then status is still in process
Thats good to hear, i wish you all the luck. Im indian living in philippines and planning to apply for bc pnp from philippines. May I ask what did they ask from your employer? Thanks and kindly keep us updated. All the best.

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Thats good to hear, i wish you all the luck. Im indian living in philippines and planning to apply for bc pnp from philippines. May I ask what did they ask from your employer? Thanks and kindly keep us updated. All the best.
Not sure but i think recruitment efforts or financial documents

Reactions: PPSB15

brar619

Jul 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 2 years study in toronto and now i am planning to move to BC for PNP.
1. I wanna to know that can i apply for BC if i got job in NOC C??
2. And how much time its takes to get approved.