+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
Hello,
I want to know if i applied for a visitor visa online, how many months should the bank statement be? Should i neglige my bank account or you want me to work normally with my bank account during my waiting time for the final decision?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Typically the applicant must submit 4-6 months' bank statements. The bank transactions/bank balance must match the declared income. No money should be borrowed from anyone for the visa

Cheers

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
I did not mean that i borrowed it i am just asking if i could put more money in my account or remove a small amount

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I did not mean that i borrowed it i am just asking if i could put more money in my account or remove a small amount
You can deposit any money if you can submit evidence that you earned it.

After you submit your application, you can continue with your regular banking transactions. Do take care that the balance does not drop too much = It should be able to pay for your airfare + itinerary

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi,

Typically the applicant must submit 4-6 months' bank statements. The bank transactions/bank balance must match the declared income. No money should be borrowed from anyone for the visa

Cheers
Hi Bryanna
The VAC here in Islamabad just took three months of my bank statements,,, and removed statements of 3 months before that,, the lady there said they have received instructions from the embassy,,, and also removed my property documents, which shows its worth & all..... i wasn't v happy about that.... i mean it can show my ties here with Pakistan, but she was v firm on that not to include these...... aren't these documents valuable ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna
The VAC here in Islamabad just took three months of my bank statements,,, and removed statements of 3 months before that,, the lady there said they have received instructions from the embassy,,, and also removed my property documents, which shows its worth & all..... i wasn't v happy about that.... i mean it can show my ties here with Pakistan, but she was v firm on that not to include these...... aren't these documents valuable ?
It seems like this is a new strategy of VFS Pakistan to increase their revenues by misleading applicants. Terrible!! I hope I am wrong.

I could not find any official communication from IRCC on this matter + the Visa Office Instructions for Pakistan, in fact, suggests submitting these documents.

I suggest you combine all the documents which were returned by VFS Pakistan into one PDF file + any other documents you might have missed..... and quickly email + send a CSE to Abu Dhabi VO to consider these documents. I would do this ASAP

Reactions: ZZoro

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
It seems like this is a new strategy of VFS Pakistan to increase their revenues by misleading applicants. Terrible!! I hope I am wrong.

I could not find any official communication from IRCC on this matter + the Visa Office Instructions for Pakistan, in fact, suggests submitting these documents.

I suggest you combine all the documents which were returned by VFS Pakistan into one PDF file + any other documents you might have missed..... and quickly email + send a CSE to Abu Dhabi VO to consider these documents. I would do this ASAP
Thank you Bryanna, i will do that right away. Just proves my annoyance with her attitude was right ! Thank you again.