+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Draft and Beneficiary

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by jnathan, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Everyone, tomorrow I am gonna make the Draft of $550

Who is the beneficiary and whats the address?
    What does the bank need to make a draft for CIO?

2. All the information is here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

3. Pay in Canadian funds only, you may pay
    by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” or
    with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
    Note: Complete the Fee Payment Form - Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO.
    Each application from a principal applicant must include a fee payment form. This form must include the fees for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members.
    Good luck
    Benny

4. And the Address for "Receiver General for Canada" is_____________?
    Coz I need to put the beneficiary's address while applying for the bank draft in my bank.

5. Hi there, I am planning to make the payment through CC. I am the primary applicant and my wife as the dependant. So, in this case, are you saying that I must accompany my application with 2 different payment forms? I have only attached 1 form and wherever it says "550 X ", I have mentioned "550 X 2". I thought separate payment forms for each primary applicants is more of an instruction for consultants and lawyers who submit applications for more than one primary applicant at a time. I was thinking, say if an attorney like David Cohen who has hundereds of clients, when he applies for more than one customer at a time should use separate payment forms for each primary applicant and cannot pay for all his customers using one payment form and try to save money on commission. Please clarify.

6. CANPR

Each application from a principal applicant must include a fee payment form. This form must include the fees for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members.

This answer was in my first post but you fail to see it.

Benny

7. Hi Benny, thanks for the response. I did see your previous message and that's why I raised my question. I have also read this from the 'instruction guide' that statement is very ambiguous. Because, yours and your dependant should be considered as one application.

8. Fill one form and total the no of people with the various rate and have a grand total.
    Example
    Applicant---CAD550
    Spouse-----CAD550
    Child-------CAD150
    Total-------CAD1250.
    Hope this helps
    Benny

9. Exactly what I did. Thanks, Benny.