nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card which is wrong. We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,
I don't think it will be a problem. You have to submit your passport. You won't have to submit your NID. Moreover, after you submit your APR, CIC will take at least 3 months to process it. You can rectify the mistake in the meantime. And later if it's required (very unlikely) you can submit it with a letter of explanation and other legal docs (affidavit). My suggestion would be submit your application and don't mention anything about the NID.

Reactions: TrueLiar

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
My BG check status is N/A, and additional document is still auction required even I already provided what they had ask for.
What's going on CIC...
It's very normal to have your BG status NA. You are on the right track. My BG status is NA for almost 60 days now. I have seen some people who have BG: NA for more than 100 days. Some even get their PPR while their BG is NA. Nothing to worry about.

Make sure you have signed on the online page after uploading the additional documents. After uploading the docs press the 'next/submit' button at the bottom of the page and you will be forwarded to the signing page. Your docs will not be transmitted unless you sign and submit.

I hope after signing your document status will show 'submitted additional docs' .

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think it will be a problem. You have to submit your passport. You won't have to submit your NID. Moreover, after you submit your APR, CIC will take at least 3 months to process it. You can rectify the mistake in the meantime. And later if it's required (very unlikely) you can submit it with a letter of explanation and other legal docs (affidavit). My suggestion would be submit your application and don't mention anything about the NID.
Thanks a lot for your response, thats so kind of you. Your response sounds quite logical.

I just have one more concern that later if CIC finds out this discrepancy, I hope they ask for explanation and not reject the application right away. What is your opinion on that.

Thanks,

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks a lot for your response, thats so kind of you. Your response sounds quite logical.

I just have one more concern that later if CIC finds out this discrepancy, I hope they ask for explanation and not reject the application right away. What is your opinion on that.

Thanks,
I don't view it as a major discrepancy because you won't be required to submit your NID with your APR. As long as you are submitting genuine docs and not misrepresenting anything on the documents that you are submitting you will be fine. It would have been a problem if you had to submit the NID with a mistake on it. Again if an issue arises you can have a letter of explanation and legal docs. CIC usually doesn't refuse without asking for explanation.

Reactions: TrueLiar

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't view it as a major discrepancy because you won't be required to submit your NID with your APR. As long as you are submitting genuine docs and not misrepresenting anything on the documents that you are submitting you will be fine. It would have been a problem if you had to submit the NID with a mistake on it. Again if an issue arises you can have a letter of explanation and legal docs. CIC usually doesn't refuse without asking for explanation.

Make sense. Yes the entire situation is pretty genuine. No misrepresentation involved. I hope everything gets done smoothly. Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas. :)

Regards,

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Friends,
As I can see my Background check is "Not applicable". I'm not sure it was the same since the first day or it is changed! What's the first step after applying?
I'm PNP April 1,2017 applicant.
I am also 20 april applicant and my bcg status was in process when i link my account and after few days it changes to NOT APPLICABLE and till today it is not applicable my file is in NDVO.

dsr

Jul 9, 2016
London, UK
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
Dear All

Mine showing like this:

App Status: We are processing your application
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requiremnts.
Review of Medical Exam: You passed the medical
Additional Documents: The additional documents you have provided is being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need the interview.
Fingerprint: We do not need your fingerprint.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.

Any idea what will be next steps? Hope for the best.
Hi friends! I got ITA on 19th April 2017 in express entry. I have submitted my application to CIC on 9th June. I passed my medical status around 20 days back (i.e. around 10th July). My background check status changed to 'Not applicable' on 15th July and stayed that way till 20th July when it again changed to In progress. Currently, i am getting message that CIC is reviewing additional documents provided and is reviewing if I meet the eligibility requirement. Can you suggest at what stage my process is and how long will it take to get final decision ? Thanks all !

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All

Mine showing like this:

App Status: We are processing your application
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requiremnts.
Review of Medical Exam: You passed the medical
Additional Documents: The additional documents you have provided is being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need the interview.
Fingerprint: We do not need your fingerprint.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.

Any idea what will be next steps? Hope for the best.
Mine same as ur i am 20th april applicant .30th june process started NDVO and Aor2 5th july and waiting for dm

leo_tary

Jun 14, 2017
Quick question. I called CIC today and they told me that my eligibility review is also complete and now the only thing remaining is security. How long do they take to complete security. I am April 8th AOR , CEC inland. BG is NA since the beginning till today, never changed
Many congrats socrates!!
mate seems I am also sailing on the same boat as many of you!!
AOR on 22nd May'17
Medical passed - somewhere around 14th July'17 (not sure about exact date though)
RPRF (requested) - 19th July'17
RPRF (paid) - 26th July
Background Status - NA.. since the beginning
Waiting for PPR:confused::confused:
Category - FWS-O

as far as Additional documents are concerned , It currently says "We do not need additional documents". This got changed from "Additional documents are being reviewed" when I received RPRF (requested)

Can you share what number did you call for your CIC profile/application updates (call center one)?
How much more time for my application to get processed? What could be the next steps against my application??:confused::confused:

ricky87

Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please help me with my case? You advice and help will be really appreciated:

I got nominated by Sask and then applied for Express Entry.
AOR: 16th March, 2017
RPRF and Landing Fee: Paid
Medical documents and Police Certificates submitted along with EE Application
Medical Passed: 12th July 2017
Background Check Not Applicable: 12th July 2017
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS do not show any info about my application.

no Updates since 12th July 2017 in my gckey login too.

Can someone please help interpret this? Can someone guide me what could be next step? When is the PPR expected? and what is the general time frame for PPR after medicals are passed?

Thanks,
Rick

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Greetings.. all.
Does any one having idea I what to expect after the following status ?(CEC inland Candidate )
How much time will it take 4 PPR if it is final stage ?
Thnx in advance.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help <=========== "this line has changed today from something processing and we ll let know bla bla."
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Vanya17

Aug 31, 2017
Hi
I am Outland applicant FSW , received ITA in May 2017, submitted in June 22, 2017, post that received request for additional documents which have provided respectively, currently status of my application is Background check in progress, will send you a message if additional information is required.

What stage am I at ? And when can I expect PPR? Any idea?
Thanks in advance

curvemaker

Nov 28, 2016
Hi My timeline is very similar to urs.
AOR MARCH 10TH
Also BG stays in NA since July.
Please let me know if you have updates.

Thanks.

Hi,
Can someone please help me with my case? You advice and help will be really appreciated:

I got nominated by Sask and then applied for Express Entry.
AOR: 16th March, 2017
RPRF and Landing Fee: Paid
Medical documents and Police Certificates submitted along with EE Application
Medical Passed: 12th July 2017
Background Check Not Applicable: 12th July 2017
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS do not show any info about my application.

no Updates since 12th July 2017 in my gckey login too.

Can someone please help interpret this? Can someone guide me what could be next step? When is the PPR expected? and what is the general time frame for PPR after medicals are passed?

Thanks,
Rick

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Your application is still in process. They might be doing an eligibility review presently. As far as Biometrics is concerned, that is a new update in the system interface. We all are getting the same thing. Next move would be your BC in process. Goodluck :)
Hello, may i ask, what are the things they review under eligibility? Because our status say "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and BAckground check is not applicable.

Thank you!