+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hi there! I have a quick question. Our application is through Mexico VO. We have been approved for PR at the interview. Police checks in Mexico and in Canada are done and submitted along with fingerprints and the payment requested.

We need the ARC. At interview we were told we just need to pay when they request it. Is anyone here in this situation? The interview was end of February. How long, generally, will the wait be before ARC payment is requested? Just wanted an idea of time frame.

Thank you!

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Jalisse said:
Hi there! I have a quick question. Our application is through Mexico VO. We have been approved for PR at the interview. Police checks in Mexico and in Canada are done and submitted along with fingerprints and the payment requested.

We need the ARC. At interview we were told we just need to pay when they request it. Is anyone here in this situation? The interview was end of February. How long, generally, will the wait be before ARC payment is requested? Just wanted an idea of time frame.

Thank you!
Hi,

I have also submitted medical, update forms, PCC. Recently they asked me to show (Re establishment to canada) because my wife lives with me. But they haven't asked me ARC so far. My online status says - File in progress.

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
europearora said:
Hi,

I have also submitted medical, update forms, PCC. Recently they asked me to show (Re establishment to canada) because my wife lives with me. But they haven't asked me ARC so far. My online status says - File in progress.
U keep checking my CIC account and it's been in progress forever. It still shows the the note from November when they send fingerprint, PGR request, RCMP. Hopefully they send request for ARC soon.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jalisse said:

Thank you!
It's hard to tell when they will request ARC .
But It's not Payment only , Payment and a letter of request for ARC with explanation as to why they should grant you an ARC .

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Jalisse said:
U keep checking my CIC account and it's been in progress forever. It still shows the the note from November when they send fingerprint, PGR request, RCMP. Hopefully they send request for ARC soon.
Are you dealing with Ottawa directly or which embassy?

my case is dealing by Ottawa.

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
TANMEX said:
It's hard to tell when they will request ARC .
But It's not Payment only , Payment and a letter of request for ARC with explanation as to why they should grant you an ARC .
At interview they had said they would send request for payment. I was surprised because i know that you have to do an application for ARC....maybe i misunderstood when the lady was speaking.

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
europearora said:
Are you dealing with Ottawa directly or which embassy?

my case is dealing by Ottawa.
Actually embassy I believe, seeing the application is in Mexico City. That's where the interview was held.

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Jalisse said:
Oh.... is it inland? I'm at the second stage. First stage was Canada then transferred to Mexico
No outland but last year in Dec my spouse case was approved so I received email in Feb to submit update PCC and other documents. So its almost 2 months my online status is " in Progress".

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
europearora said:
No outland but last year in Dec my spouse case was approved so I received email in Feb to submit update PCC and other documents. So its almost 2 months my online status is " in Progress".
Oh ok! Online still says in progress for me too. I did the update of documents Schedule A and another 2 and submitted them in person when we went for interview. Nothing since then. Online the last update is from November 30!

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Jalisse said:
Oh ok! Online still says in progress for me too. I did the update of documents Schedule A and another 2 and submitted them in person when we went for interview. Nothing since then. Online the last update is from November 30!
ok

cpc ottawa asked us last month to send proof of "reestablishment to Canada after PR" which we submitted. Did you got any reply from cic after nov 30?

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
The only reply I got was after I asked my lawyer to send an email to ensure they had received the PGR and RCMP clearance. And they confirmed that they did. But nothing else.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Jalisse said:
The only reply I got was after I asked my lawyer to send an email to ensure they had received the PGR and RCMP clearance. And they confirmed that they did. But nothing else.
Have you ordered the GCMS notes?

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
adt83 said:
Have you ordered the GCMS notes?
No i haven't. I have mixed feelings on it because some say it slows down the process some say they don't.
So I'll just wait because it will take the time it's meant to take.