+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Can someone let me know the average time that it takes for an application to move from the central intake office to a visa office?
Or to move from NA2 to IP2?
I have been stuck in NA2 for a month now and per immitracker the longest timeline is 92 days (June AOR) , guess this means that I have to be patient for 2 more months, this is killing me. :( just worried that something is wrong :( as I submitted a reference letter (notorized) provided by my colleague with his business card instead of a reference letter on a company letter head as they refused to provide one.

I have checked the FSW eligibilty without the period of which the above reference letter relates to and I still am still eligible and my CRS without this period is also above the ITA issued cut off, I did everything i could and this wait is killing me :(

should i order GCM notes?

Time line as follows;
ITA - 31st May
AOR - 10th Aug
MEP - 23rd Aug
IP1 - 23rd Aug
NA2 - 28th Aug
CRS - 471
FSW-O
NOC - 1111
Brother you are just 10th Aug AOR why are you getting so impatient.
You are at NA2 and now they must be checking your BG and criminal records and all supporting documents. Every case timeline is different , dont compare it.
I am at IP1 since 14 days .........what to do in this case ? Nothing just pray to god and wait for the good news. Be positive and have positive thinking.
If you have provided all your employment documents such as offer letter , Appointment letter , Appraisal letter with Salary break ups, Service certificate , Resignation notification , Bank statements with salary entries and couple of salary slips then reference letters validity does not matter . or reference letters itself does not matter. I have submitted all above documents and not submitted reference letters.
So just pray god , be happy and see accommodation options in canada. Good news will come soon.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I called cic. Agent told me that my file is in cpc ottawa. BG check is in process. R.10 and A.11.2 is a part of BGC. We cannot tell your BGC stage.
Mine is with CPC Ottawa too. They told me the same, just mentioned BCG check is in progress. Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: jman25 and Hus85

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hey
Any update for someone who's AOR is around Aug 20th?
I'm CEC inland, MEP Sep 5th. Since then, I am showing
"We are processing your background check....."
"Additional docs are being reviewed....."

Anyone experiencing the same? Ik it's too early, but just asking.
Hey I am also in the same boat.
I have applied under FSWO. My AOR date is 20th August and I have also passed my medicals on 5th of September, I was asked for RPRF amount on 12th September which I paid on 14th September, since then there has been no update.
But on Friday i called CIC and they told me criminality check has been done, it's security check that is still pending.

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey I am also in the same boat.
I have applied under FSWO. My AOR date is 20th August and I have also passed my medicals on 5th of September, I was asked for RPRF amount on 12th September which I paid on 14th September, since then there has been no update.
But on Friday i called CIC and they told me criminality check has been done, it's security check that is still pending.
Good to know that you have some update. I think then your PCC worked. I also guess you have no issues with your papers. When I called they didn't give me those details. I feel like calling them again, but just thinking I shouldn't because they make notes of calls lol

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Good to know that you have some update. I think then your PCC worked. I also guess you have no issues with your papers. When I called they didn't give me those details. I feel like calling them again, but just thinking I shouldn't because they make notes of calls lol
Really?
Do they make a note of calls?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I am really worried now...and I hope what you are saying is true but my concern is if everything is really okay, what's making them take so long?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Really?
Do they make a note of calls?
There should be something. Ik most of the call center has tracking tools where they note the reason for calls. Like I worked in a call center before, so Ik they used to have call tracker. Most of the has, I think CIC has it too.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I am really worried now...and I hope what you are saying is true but my concern is if everything is really okay, what's making them take so long?
Don't worry. We are in the same boat right now. You called today so you got some more info, I called last week. It seems like you're almost there. I will call them again in Oct.

Not sure why they're late. Maybe they're just checking our patience.

Last edited:

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Don't worry. We are in the same boat right now. You called today so you got some more info, I called last week. It seems like you're almost there. I will call them again in Oct.

Not sure why they're late. Maybe they're just checking our patience.
Yeah...I hope this waiting time ends soon for all of us. I called them on Thursday/Friday I am not sure, but, if the situation will be same till next month, then I will call them once again.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Yeah...I hope this waiting time ends soon for all of us. I called them on Thursday/Friday I am not sure, but, if the situation will be same till next month, then I will call them once again.
I hope so.
Yes give them a call, don't ask for why it's late. Just ask if they have some update. I might wanna go for GCMS. Not sure, but let's see. I will post if I get anything new from them.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I hope so.
Yes give them a call, don't ask for why it's late. Just ask if they have some update. I might wanna go for GCMS. Not sure, but let's see. I will post if I get anything new from them.
Yeah...same here

Reactions: Mystico_90

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
You do know calling will not speed anything up. If your application happens to be one that needs extra scrutiny that might lengthen the time a little bit, it is just going to make you panic, even more, when you become aware of this. And if they are taking note of the calls you might frustrate them lool. Who knows maybe each time you call you're actually interrupting them processing your file and then they have to stop to answer the same questions over and over #justsaying LoL

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
You do know calling will not speed anything up. If your application happens to be one that needs extra scrutiny that might lengthen the time a little bit, it is just going to make you panic, even more, when you become aware of this. And if they are taking note of the calls you might frustrate them lool. Who knows maybe each time you call you're actually interrupting them processing your file and then they have to stop to answer the same questions over and over #justsaying LoL
its tru :p

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Guys a single call or a email asking the status after a month is ok. Do not send too many email or call frequently as everything is recorded in GCMS system and the Agent or the VO can see it. Better not to spam them. Official timeline is 6 month and most of the application are processed within 3 months. Order GCMS notes after 2 months if you are stuck at some stage.