+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hey everyone!

I submitted my application on Aug 13 via Canada post and on the Canada post website it says it was delivered to CPC Mississauga on the 16.

I haven't heard back anything yet, was wondering what the wait to time is for them to actually open the application and send us a confirmation?
Around a month, usually.

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hey everyone!

I submitted my application on Aug 13 via Canada post and on the Canada post website it says it was delivered to CPC Mississauga on the 16.

I haven't heard back anything yet, was wondering what the wait to time is for them to actually open the application and send us a confirmation?
4 to 6 weeks...

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
My friend has the same condition, her father sponsored her husband,
he wrote a letter promising that he will financially support them and after 4 months they got ppr !
So if your marriage is genuine and financially supported
Don't worry it's gonna be ok :)
Same letter my maternal uncle has sent us who lives in canada. A notarized letter of financial support till we get on our feet . We sent that original letter in our application .

EaidyJ

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
I resend my file on the 18 and was delivered minutes ago waiting for sms..hope things moved quickly this time around.

Reactions: ginapie06

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Originally a June applicant but my application was returned due to a missing document.

Nevertheless, I am about the send the updated one in couple of hours. An "August" body now. :p

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
which do
Originally a June applicant but my application was returned due to a missing document.

Nevertheless, I am about the send the updated one in couple of hours. An "August" body now. :p
which document did u miss ? anyways best wishes ahead

hopephul100

Aug 10, 2017
Hey everyone!

4 to 6 weeks

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
So quick question as I haven't done any of his before. I'm Canadian and am applying to sponsor my boyfriend who is Australian. Now we have applied while we are in New Zealand as we will be here until next year. If I get approved as a sponsor where does the actual partnership visa get processed? Is it in Canada or does it get sent else where. I only ask because I have seen things mentioned about applications being sent back over seas for processing. Thanks for any advice!
Usually sponsorship applications are processed in the person being sponsored's local visa office for verification purposes. In this case, Australia. You can apply from Canada but the file will be sent to Australia for verification.