FAM
Reactions: betterthanyoko

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
One more question:
What if the Canada Post display no delivery information, then how would we know our package is being received by CIC, just by waiting the AOR1 notice email? I wonder we can check up other way maybe ring CIC to confirm?

Thank you for kindly suggestion.
No, you cant ring them. Because it takes 20-30 days for them to open up your package and create an application profile in their system. Until they do that, the agent you are talking to on the phone will have no information on their mail room.

Canada medic

Jan 12, 2017
notarized photocopies you should submit, you cannot use the scanned notarized copies. You may need to request your wife to send you the notarized copies by courier.
I dont think this is entirely true. You have to check the country specific requirements. Based on what i read, there is not a need to notarize everything

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
No, you cant ring them. Because it takes 20-30 days for them to open up your package and create an application profile in their system. Until they do that, the agent you are talking to on the phone will have no information on their mail room.
Thank you. So the key is we don't know whether it's on the way to deliver or just lost in somewhere. and we even cant confirm it in this blind period..the CP tracking say it's still Item Processed in Richmond on 11th...expected delivery on 15th Aug which is a joke. seems there is nothing we can do. God please help! I would love to register in the spreadsheet, just no filling column....we sent on 11th Aug and still blind waiting by faith. Wish you guys best luck!

Last edited:

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Thank you. So the key is we don't know whether it's on the way to deliver or just lost in somewhere. and we even cant confirm it in this blind period..the CP tracking say it's still Item Processed in Richmond on 11th...expected delivery on 15th Aug which is a joke. seems there is nothing we can do. God please help! I would love to register in the spreadsheet, just no filling column....we sent on 11th Aug and still blind waiting by faith. Wish you guys best luck!
youre better off than we are :) if thats any help. we sent ours from Ireland on July31 and we signed up for text msg confirmation but havent heard anything. we cant even track our package outside of Ireland. i have called Irish Post and all they can tell me is it left ireland on August 1st and could be stuck in Canada somewhere. so we just have to wait until they start processing august applications (probably in september) and hope we get an email.
we can be anxious together :) hopefully we will hear from them in a few weeks or so and wont need to resubmit.

Reactions: cango2017

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi All,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562 their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- Means Principals applicant travel history.

b) Your spouse or common law partner

My question is in (B) I have to provide them travel history of my sponsor also?

please help and advise.

betterthanyoko

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562 their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- Means Principals applicant travel history.

b) Your spouse or common law partner

My question is in (B) I have to provide them travel history of my sponsor also?

please help and advise.
we didnt have to fill out this form but for the forms we did fill out, i (the sponsor/canadian citizen) wasnt included in any of my husbands forms where spouse info was required unless it was personal info like DOB, name, address.

maybe others can verify.

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
My wife is a canadian citizen
She will sponsor me . Iam a dentist by profession . We filled out all forms . And gathered supporrting documents e.g joint bank account , legal marriage certificate and nikaah naama And all that is requierd by chechklist 20 plus pics of various events . . What are the main chances of ua being rejected . Plus i sent them notarized letter of financial support from my uncle who will let us live with them . What will be the reasons if our case gets rejected.

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
youre better off than we are :) if thats any help. we sent ours from Ireland on July31 and we signed up for text msg confirmation but havent heard anything. we cant even track our package outside of Ireland. i have called Irish Post and all they can tell me is it left ireland on August 1st and could be stuck in Canada somewhere. so we just have to wait until they start processing august applications (probably in september) and hope we get an email.
we can be anxious together :) hopefully we will hear from them in a few weeks or so and wont need to resubmit.
Let's keep in faith. God bless! Keeping up posted.

hopephul100

Aug 10, 2017
yes, if you do not have police certificate at this moment do not click that box too.
I sent out mine on august 5th. And I think I checked that box to state I have READ it, even though the police certificate and medical are not included cz I know I will get the request from CIC. I hope its not enough to send the app back??

Raza1214

Aug 20, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Submitted my wife's sponsorship application on August 14. I was wondering how to sign up for the sms option?

C

Classic Chucks

Submitted my wife's sponsorship application on August 14. I was wondering how to sign up for the sms option?
Can't sign up now. You submitted the app already. Sms option form should have been included in the app

Reactions: ginapie06

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
My wife is a canadian citizen
She will sponsor me . Iam a dentist by profession . We filled out all forms . And gathered supporrting documents e.g joint bank account , legal marriage certificate and nikaah naama And all that is requierd by chechklist 20 plus pics of various events . . What are the main chances of ua being rejected . Plus i sent them notarized letter of financial support from my uncle who will let us live with them . What will be the reasons if our case gets rejected.
My friend has the same condition, her father sponsored her husband,
he wrote a letter promising that he will financially support them and after 4 months they got ppr !
So if your marriage is genuine and financially supported
Don't worry it's gonna be ok :)

ginsan

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
My friend has the same condition, her father sponsored her husband,
he wrote a letter promising that he will financially support them and after 4 months they got ppr !
So if your marriage is genuine and financially supported
Don't worry it's gonna be ok :)
Encouraging! Hope everyone is going fine with the application.

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey everyone!

I submitted my application on Aug 13 via Canada post and on the Canada post website it says it was delivered to CPC Mississauga on the 16.

I haven't heard back anything yet, was wondering what the wait to time is for them to actually open the application and send us a confirmation?