+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

as self employed Farmer doesn't know how long it takes

Groe Martinez

Jun 2, 2017
Before starting this process I read that it took 1 to 2 years, now I set the waiting time and they told me that it takes 6 years, some really save what it takes,They received my papers 1 month ago and i didnt get my file number jet,,,,I would appreciate anyone who could give you an information,,, Thank very much ahve a nice day

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Before starting this process I read that it took 1 to 2 years, now I set the waiting time and they told me that it takes 6 years, some really save what it takes,They received my papers 1 month ago and i didnt get my file number jet,,,,I would appreciate anyone who could give you an information,,, Thank very much ahve a nice day
1. The processing time is posted as 62 months. Has been that for years. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Sidhu420

Mar 22, 2016
I think it take 1year for processing full case I am farmer I apply to Saskatchewan farm program my file is under process after 1 month my submit the file they gave me file number and ask for some more documents now there whole process time is 4 months only

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
I think it take 1year for processing full case I am farmer I apply to Saskatchewan farm program my file is under process after 1 month my submit the file they gave me file number and ask for some more documents now there whole process time is 4 months only
hi, please share your detail to my email aajtek at gmail dot com, i also want to apply as farmer plz i would be great thankful to you

mrjn

Jun 21, 2017
What is your update now?
I have recieved my file no. after 3 months they recieved my documents. The site says it is "In Process" but it has been 6.5 months now since I have applied and the file is in Ankara but no news yet.

Manishj2ee

Dec 4, 2008

HI Sidhu,

My name is Manish and would like toapplie for sinp farmer category. Could you share your experience