Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Thats weird....hmm Did u try calling them?

No. My file is not transferred to Visa Office :( I am still upset. Applied in March 2017. and now 5 months gone. please tell me what should I have to do now?

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
Hi I am no expert but I do spend (or waste whichever you wanna look at it :) ) a lot of time on this forum reading up on what is happening. So here is what my research suggests:
- If you have already been sent off to your VO then worry not you are definitely approved as a sponsor. You can confirm this by logging onto your ECAS (online tool) with the Sponsor's details (UCI or Application# and DOB etc). This will show you 3 columns PA name, Sponsors status and PA's status. Here it should say Decision Made under Sponsorship Application Status.
- Not all sponsors get the sponsor Approval email. some members claim to have never gotten this email. so it's possible that they just never sent it.
- Not all VO's send out email also. London doesn't which is my VO. So again on ECAS under Permanent Residence Application Status where it should say In Process for you guys when you click here, there should be line there that is something along the lines of "we started processing your application on June XX, 20XX. (just an example). This definitely means they have received your file and is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.

If you are still not content with what you see, order your GCMS notes (refer to my previous post on how to apply for notes). All the best :)
Thank you @Kinza_Bee! for those who has no researching skills and don't know much how to go around the internet like me, you are very helpful. and my sponsor already has most of the those things you mentioned on ecas. both in process. hopefully, we get MR soon. thanks again :)

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Hi Seniors
I ma applying gcms notes on my wife`s behalf and i got stuck on the above line Plz do let me know what can I select will it be the privacy act or the access to info act as i am applying on her nehalf and i am also the representative of her application will i be selesting the privacy act ??

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
did you call cic??
what's your timeline?
My wife is my sponsorer and she tried many times but they alwayz busy. I have applied on 22 march 2017, SA approved and medical request on 21st april and on 25 May supplementry travel from requested. After that no reply at all.
MP contacted to Misssissagua in July and they said everything has received and completed and file will b transfered to visa office soon but again 1 month gone and no correspondence received

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi Seniors
On MY CIC account I can see background check column its displaying back ground check not applicable Is that what it is supposed to be I applied for my wife`s PR on April 20 after that medicals, Schedule A & PCC all have been submitted within their respected given time frames, to cut it all short i received email on 19 june 2017, saying file transferred to NDVO since than I have not heard back from CIC. Was Thinking of applying GCMS notes is it too early ?? any Suggestions guys

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Seniors
On MY CIC account I can see background check column its displaying back ground check not applicable Is that what it is supposed to be I applied for my wife`s PR on April 20 after that medicals, Schedule A & PCC all have been submitted within their respected given time frames, to cut it all short i received email on 19 june 2017, saying file transferred to NDVO since than I have not heard back from CIC. Was Thinking of applying GCMS notes is it too early ?? any Suggestions guys
in my opinion, no such thing as too early to order GCMS notes. You should definitely order them. Also there is a thread on the forum regarding back ground check not applicable. You should check it out to see what some people are saying about that. Good luck :)

Reactions: akhurana487

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
in my opinion, no such thing as too early to order GCMS notes. You should definitely order them. Also there is a thread on the forum regarding back ground check not applicable. You should check it out to see what some people are saying about that. Good luck :)

Thank You Kinza Bee i will apply GCMS for sure and will try to find the Background not applicable thread. I do have doubt with gcms notes If i am applying on behalf of my wife who is the PA which act will i select and if is it possible for me to apply on my behalf SPONSOR and will i still get all the info??? i read all of the info i might have missed something or m just confused. Please Advice.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.
Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes.

If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, or visa doc ), Consent Form.
Make payment ($5) and submit.
Thank You Kinza Bee i will apply GCMS for sure and will try to find the Background not applicable thread. I do have doubt with gcms notes If i am applying on behalf of my wife who is the PA which act will i select and if is it possible for me to apply on my behalf SPONSOR and will i still get all the info??? i read all of the info i might have missed something or m just confused. Please Advice.
You are welcome :)
Please refer to my previous post on how to order GCMS notes. Hope it helps.

You as the sponsor can order GCMS notes on behalf of your spouse. They need to sign a consent form and you will be asked to upload this form when you apply.

Reactions: akhurana487

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
You are welcome :)
Please refer to my previous post on how to order GCMS notes. Hope it helps.

You as the sponsor can order GCMS notes on behalf of your spouse. They need to sign a consent form and you will be asked to upload this form when you apply.

That was a great help thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
I have a exact same timeline...ans My bgc also shows not applicable.
Hi Seniors

haelena

May 19, 2017
Hi guys I need help.i received my GCMS notes a while ago and it says "Appears to be sufficient to establish bf of relationship on page 38.what the bf means?tia