+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2013 APPLICANTS....ABU DHABI EMBASSY....LET'S JOIN!

zya

Mar 25, 2013
Thank you Lord!!! Indeed there's always sunshine after the rain.. After the typhoon and loosing all the material things we had here comes a very big blessing. Got a call last Thursday (December 12) from my Agency and heard the great news. My visa got approved and is scheduled for stamping this week.

Thanks be to God.

April 10 applicant FCA/NOC 6641 AUH Embassy

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Wow congrats! God is good me i just finished my medical last week and just waiting for my PPR Im april 10 applicant too.God bless us all keep on praying

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
@Mhamadk- just try to email them and ask about your file number so that you will know if your application is still on process. Same thing i do i got confused before coz for how many months i send my appliction but i did not heared anything from them and last week i recieved an email that i need to go for medical and now im just waiting their mail for PPR. Dont loose hope keep on praying.

MhamadK

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2013
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
22-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
philjohn85 said:
@ Mhamadk- just try to email them and ask about your file number so that you will know if your application is still on process. Same thing i do i got confused before coz for how many months i send my appliction but i did not heared anything from them and last week i recieved an email that i need to go for medical and now im just waiting their mail for PPR. Dont loose hope keep on praying.
I already called them 5 months ago, and got my tracking number. But the status of my application has not changed in 6 months, it always says (being processed), and this is just too much, how much processing does an application need??? This is a ridiculous process..

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Im APIL 8 APPLICANT and PATIENTLY WAITING TILL NOW.
PRAYING TO GOD a positive result dis december AS HIS CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL OF US.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

zya

Mar 25, 2013
Hi guys. just a heads up! be ready for a surprise on the spot interview. I went to embassy yesterday for visa stamping. Everyone got an email passport request and we all were expecting that only stamping will be done. However the guy sitting next to me was advised to wait (no explanation) and he was called to a room. An interview was conducted. It lasted for about 20-30 minutes. When he finished I immediately asked him if he had received an interview notice. He said no. according to him in the email was clearly mentioned that his visa got approved and he has to submit his passport for visa stamping. He was also surprised but managed to pull himself together, kept his composure and answer all the questions. His interview goes smoothly and got his visa stamped on his passport. (personal,
LMO and contract details was asked according to him). so just be ready.

I have heard about this random surprise on the spot interview before, but i didn't believed it. Indeed it is true.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and goodluck everyone.

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013