+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

approved or rejected(study visa)

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
Hi
I submitted my application on the 16th august got a mail it has been sent to visa office same day, didn't hear from them up until 10th October via mail saying they have despatched my processed passport from Canada visa office. On the 11th October I received another mail stating my passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre vide courier partner, I get another mail same day that Canada visa office request additional details about my application submitted to the Canada visa application center.
I haven't done my medicals yet, plz who can explain this. Thanks

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi
I submitted my application on the 16th august got a mail it has been sent to visa office same day, didn't hear from them up until 10th October via mail saying they have despatched my processed passport from Canada visa office. On the 11th October I received another mail stating my passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre vide courier partner, I get another mail same day that Canada visa office request additional details about my application submitted to the Canada visa application center.
I haven't done my medicals yet, plz who can explain this. Thanks
Do share the outcome with us and we hope your application is a success.

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
Do share the outcome with us and we hope your application is a success.
The outcome was negative i didn't get the visa reason that I didn't satisfy I would leave Canada at the end of my stay considering several factors purpose of visit and also prosposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies,employment, level of establishment or future prospects and plans.
I intend reapplying again please how do I go about it

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
The outcome was negative i didn't get the visa reason that I didn't satisfy I would leave Canada at the end of my stay considering several factors purpose of visit and also prosposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies,employment, level of establishment or future prospects and plans.
Which vfs did you applied ...

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
please provide your complete profile.

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
please provide your complete profile.
Bsc: biochemistry
Intended course of study: human resource management.
Ielts: 6.5
Nationality: Nigeria
Degree: post graduate.
Is there any other thing I omitted please let me know and how I can go about reapplying. Thanks

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
I think, not sure, your Bsc degree does not match with the intended course.
I would recommend you to pick a master's course related to biochemistry.
Good luck.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Bsc: biochemistry
Intended course of study: human resource management.
Ielts: 6.5
Nationality: Nigeria
Degree: post graduate.
Is there any other thing I omitted please let me know and how I can go about reapplying. Thanks
You cannot apply for human resources after studying biochemistry. This is a big mismatch.

Reactions: bimboajayi

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
I think, not sure, your Bsc degree does not match with the intended course.
I would recommend you to pick a master's course related to biochemistry.
Good luck.
With a convincing sop can I still go ahead? And also I intend reapplying this October with all supporting documents provided including a statement of purpose which I didn't write in the 1st visa I applied for, noting all the points marked out for rejection which were purpose of travel and intended course not in line with previous qualification, future plans and prospects. Is it best I defer till next session or reapply this October the intended start date is Jan 8,2018. Thank you appreciate

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
You cannot apply for human resources after studying biochemistry. This is a big mismatch.
With a convincing sop can I still go ahead? And also I intend reapplying this October with all supporting documents provided including a statement of purpose which I didn't write in the 1st visa I applied for, noting all the points marked out for rejection which were purpose of travel and intended course not in line with previous qualification, future plans and prospects. Is it best I defer till next session or reapply this October the intended start date is Jan 8,2018. Thank you appreciate

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
SOP is a must. Without that how will the visa officer know what your intentions are.

sai91603

Jul 12, 2017
hi guys
i have applied my visa 2nd time because first time they have refused my application for reason: the proposed course was lower than your previous studies but so many of my friends got the visa for the same course and
i have applied my visa again online for the same course and changed SOPon 4th of october and medicals got passed on 14th oct,is there any chances that my visa will be approved ??