+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved Job offer service, Scam or real?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The agency still needs to be licensed to work in Alberta. If they are not, they are not allowed to place people there. They are still not allowed to charge people for placing them in Alberta. There was an agency in Ontario that was closed down a couple of years ago after they were found to have placed a lot of people in AB without being licensed in AB and they were charging them a lot too.

The agency can charge other fees, for example for helping people write CV's but actually the agencies are getting a lot of money from the employers. They don't need to charge the employees too. The place I was working for was paying an agency $2600 per worker to process their paperwork etc.

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
You are right Leon, they need to be licensed in Alberta to place peoplo there thus, they cannot charge employees or ppl seeking employment any fees for placement services.I know they can charge for other stuf like making a resume, evaluating the market, checking your credentials, etc, but they can't impose you to used those services in order to place you in a job . You may wanna check any company you are about to hire if its actually licenssed to work in Alberta.

There is a link where you can find employment agencies licensed to work in alberta:
http://www.alis.gov.ab.ca/js/ws/jp/jobpostings/ea.html

Another Useful link:
http://www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/tipsheets/Emp_Agencies_Tipsheet.pdf

Reactions: yomi880

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
Hi Flori,

It looks like You are living in Canada,Can You help to find a real job there?

Thankyou inadvance,

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
cimi said:
Hi Flori,

It looks like You are living in Canada,Can You help to find a real job there?

Thankyou inadvance,
Hahahaha, I wish i was there already, so I knew what all the big fuzz is about. No, I live in the United States, and no, unfortunately I can't even find me a job yet. But any info that goes to my eyes, ears or hands I'd definetly pass it on.

lovely21

Apr 26, 2012
mahharrouf said:
Hi

I was contacted by one group which offer Employment services for Canada, they are offering Approved job offer within time period of 2 months. They requested $2000 for their employment service, which $1000 have to be paid on initial contract sign, $500 when approved job offer would be submitted to embassy and rest of when embassy will approve validation.

Company is operating 2 different websites as following

canemp.net
canemp.com

Adress goes here....

Kevin

Services Consultant

Registered Office :
CanEmp Employment & Relocation Services
5824 Main Street, Niagara Falls,
Ontario, Canada L2G 5Z5
Telephone : + 1 905 781 3535
Fax : + 1 905 497 6199
Email : assessment @ canemp.com

I got call ... it was one man from India, he told me so many things,we will do this that bla bla. After i did one search on google and found ...there are so many people who recieved job offers from this company but still no any one have any experience, if they are legitimate of Scam.

If some one within canada , knows them or can validate from any source , that would be great work, or if some one have any positive or negative experience, please let as know all.Thanks

Hello,

Even I have been in touch with the same company ,I have a PR Visa and they are offering the Resume Distribution Service for $565 .I dont know what to do .....................

SVITS

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, Manharrouf,

I landed at the CanEmp page and was looking to see if their arranged employment program is legit and during the research saw your post. Do they help people find arranged employment in canada while they are in India. Wondering if you had any experience with them or if there is any other agencies that helped. Any feedback is appreciated. I live in US but this is for a friend in india in IT business and Sales that wants to look for jobs in Canada.

Thanks.

Hi

I was contacted by one group which offer Employment services for Canada, they are offering Approved job offer within time period of 2 months. They requested $2000 for their employment service, which $1000 have to be paid on initial contract sign, $500 when approved job offer would be submitted to embassy and rest of when embassy will approve validation.

canemp.net
canemp.com

Adress goes here....

Kevin

Services Consultant

Registered Office :
Ontario, Canada L2G 5Z5

I got call ... it was one man from India, he told me so many things,we will do this that bla bla. After i did one search on google and found ...there are so many people who recieved job offers from this company but still no any one have any experience, if they are legitimate of Scam.

If some one within canada , knows them or can validate from any source , that would be great work, or if some one have any positive or negative experience, please let as know all.Thanks
Hi

canemp.net
canemp.com

Adress goes here....

Kevin

Services Consultant

Registered Office :
Ontario, Canada L2G 5Z5

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I guess you all realise that the previous posters have not been seen here for between 2 and 8 years.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Guys,

Please let me know if anybody has experience with "CanEmp Employment & Relocation Services" to get an employment in Canada. I am not able to find any review in google.

Thanks

paulahills

Dec 12, 2017
WHO IS AEO???

What fees can employment agencies charge workers?

An employment agency cannot directly or indirectly demand or charge a fee, reward or other compensation to a person seeking employment or information about employers seeking employees, or for securing employment or information about any employer. To do so is an offence and illegal under the Alberta Employment Agency Business Licensing Regulation.

Employment agencies may charge a fee for services provided, relating to the preparation of a resume, but the agency cannot require a person to purchase these services as a condition of the agency's job placement services. If the agency charges fees for a resume, these must be clearly indicated and visible in their business premises and in the contract with their client.

YOU CAN CHECK THIS INFORMATION AT:
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/employers/employmentagencies.html#5
iI think the company is not a scam, i ve asked some one in Toronto investigate and i personally patiently study them and from my investigation so far they' re 90% legit.We've communicated to a very large instinct and we're still talking.The fees is not my issue,getting a is not since at times they've to travel to communicate your employment matters and employers do not pay them for it, since they're doing your interest, so, i think the fees are worth it.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
iI think the company is not a scam, i ve asked some one in Toronto investigate and i personally patiently study them and from my investigation so far they' re 90% legit.We've communicated to a very large instinct and we're still talking.The fees is not my issue,getting a is not since at times they've to travel to communicate your employment matters and employers do not pay them for it, since they're doing your interest, so, i think the fees are worth it.
Hi,

I also had some mail exchange with them but could not verify their credential as there are no review about this organization even though they claim 11 years of success. I am a bit apprehensive to invest money when there is no genuine feedback. If you enquired and satisfied please let me know. I am kind of confused at the moment. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's no need for them to travel to visit the employer. That's not how things work.

Also - the fact you registered an ID just to post this comment makes it look like you work for them. So all your comment does is increase concerns this is a scam.

Reactions: DelPiero07

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
There's no need for them to travel to visit the employer. That's not how things work.

Also - the fact you registered an ID just to post this comment makes it look like you work for them. So all your comment does is increase concerns this is a scam.
I am no one to judge anyone but got connected a lady ( Indian name) in twiter and she works for the company and the company is genuine.