15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Hi all,

Can some one share their views and experience that if someone can apply in two different province at the same time.

For example: What if I have already applied for SINP and now I want to apply for NSNP ? Is it possible? What will be the drawbacks.

Thanks

desi_jatt

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
When you are applying for PNPs for 2 different provinces, how you are going to show your intention of permanently settling in both provinces at same time.

Just Think About It.

You have to put details of earlier application including PNP on the files.

hum_men

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

you cannot apply on two province...they will reject

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
I am sorry my opinion may differ.

Provinces try as much as possible to draw immigrant to settle at their region (Friendly Competition if i may say).

I also know ( anyone should correct me) that the Province will not share your information with CIC until you are nominated.

No harm in trying, the only thing i know is that you will have to drop one at CIC level.

Afterall people who have the FSW running still apply for PNP and if nominated, they communicate with CIC to stop the CIC processing and rather process the PNP since it is faster. I also know that some of such people have a particular Province in the FSW form and another Province in the PNP form.

Some of these stuffs are not laid down, but they could be inferred or implied.

Personal opinion please

Reactions: Lizliz

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
hisaca said:
I am sorry my opinion may differ.

Provinces try as much as possible to draw immigrant to settle at their region (Friendly Competition if i may say).

I also know ( anyone should correct me) that the Province will not share your information with CIC until you are nominated.

No harm in trying, the only thing i know is that you will have to drop one at CIC level.

Afterall people who have the FSW running still apply for PNP and if nominated, they communicate with CIC to stop the CIC processing and rather process the PNP since it is faster. I also know that some of such people have a particular Province in the FSW form and another Province in the PNP form.

Some of these stuffs are not laid down, but they could be inferred or implied.

Personal opinion please
I amlso thinking about this, if we can still apply to other province if we already have an existing one. Or we can use different programs and wait for the one that progresses faster than the other. Hoping to get more views from the veterans and seniors out there. Thanks

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
guys, please note that even if you apply at different programs or provinces, all of these will still go through CIC. pnp requires that you declare your intention to settle in one province, if you try to apply simultaneously at another province then that's misrepresentation which can lead to refusal.

what i've seen some people do was to apply through ee with the same province as their pnp so their applications are alligned. i personally would prefer to just apply at 1 program at a time.

rv29

Mar 31, 2017
lsuman said:
Hi all,

Can some one share their views and experience that if someone can apply in two different province at the same time.

For example: What if I have already applied for SINP and now I want to apply for NSNP ? Is it possible? What will be the drawbacks.

Thanks
You may apply for multiple provinces for nominations. It is also possible to be nominated by more than one province, but you may only accept one nomination.

Bigal653

Jan 13, 2015
I dont think that there is any law against it, but personaly i would advise not to do so,
Any province is want to bring people that are going to stay there, help the economy ect.
At Manitoba EOI they asking if you applied to any other province before, i do believe it could harm your chances,
The old saying says, better one bird in hand than two birds on the tree,

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
rv29 said:
You may apply for multiple provinces for nominations. It is also possible to be nominated by more than one province, but you may only accept one nomination.
This is true. Although in EE system once a nomination is accepted, it blocks every other province to issue PNP certificate. For Paper nominations, you can only submit 1 nomination letter from a province.

Some province (e.g. MB) discourages people with ties to other province from applying, but that is not universal

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Yes, you can apply, but you need to withdraw one application at later stage, I guess it is before the nomination.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
I hope,my awaiting friends for a long time managed to
apply for recently opened sinp EE program

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Guys - I am just wondering - Can you apply with difference NOC in different provinces? I mean what is wrong if you can genuinely prove both the NOCs? I am sure most of us would fall into more than one category so why not use the other category in a difference province where the earlier submitted noc might not be available?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Guys - I am just wondering - Can you apply with difference NOC in different provinces? I mean what is wrong if you can genuinely prove both the NOCs? I am sure most of us would fall into more than one category so why not use the other category in a difference province where the earlier submitted noc might not be available?
Anyone here?