May 26, 2014
AOR Received.
July 23, 2014
Med's Request
July 23, 2014
Med's Done....
August 14, 2014
Hello everyone. Happy New Year..

Can somebody help me where can i buy Bank Draft here in Qatar.. And which Canadian Bank they are talking about, because as mentioned in the guidelines in the website (cic.uae) bank draft should be payable to " “Receiver General for Canada” and also, it was mentioned that " Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted". Can anyone tell me the address of the Canadian Bank?

Pleas help. Thank you

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
lmderama said:
Hello everyone. Happy New Year..

Can somebody help me where can i buy Bank Draft here in Qatar.. And which Canadian Bank they are talking about, because as mentioned in the guidelines in the website (cic.uae) bank draft should be payable to " “Receiver General for Canada” and also, it was mentioned that " Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted". Can anyone tell me the address of the Canadian Bank?

Pleas help. Thank you
You dont have to look for Canadian banks in Qatar! :) Just visit any bank where you have a bank account and request a Draft in Canadian Funds. Then the bank will issue your draft directing it through a Canadian financial institution

lmderama

Dec 6, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
AOR Received.
July 23, 2014
Med's Request
July 23, 2014
Med's Done....
August 14, 2014
Thanks. But my question is "what will be the exact address of the Canadian bank" for the Bank Draft? As mentioned earlier "Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted". so please, tell me the address of the Canadian Bank?

Thanks once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
lmderama said:
Thanks. But my question is "what will be the exact address of the Canadian bank" for the Bank Draft? As mentioned earlier "Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted". so please, tell me the address of the Canadian Bank?

Thanks once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It could be any bank where your local bank in connection with! Your bank just cannot print a random address of a bank in Canada on your draft. They will print the address of a Canadian Bank they are dealing with. You just need not to worry about this. Visit your local bank and tell them what you need. Rest assured bank will do this for you!

C

Cherry Manandhar

LMDERAMA - Just go to your bank and advise them that you require a bank draft for canadian visa application, they will know where to send the payment with the draft.

shakil_kasuri

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
mannual said:
i got lmo as a NOC code 6242:iam going to apply work permit Abudhabi . can some tell me its fine i submitted highschool certificate . becouse i didnot finished my diploma last smester still pending. what else require document needed.
hello dear how r u?
i am here in saudi arabia. please guide me how do find a job offer in canada? what should i do to find it?
please please help me

paulivan

Feb 6, 2013
Hi...I'm paul and currently working here in qatar,,,and at the same time processing my papers for temporary working visa going to canada which I will send it to abhu dhabi canadian embassy...but the problem I cannot enclosed my original passport because I'm having trouble on getting my PP in my company...how is it going on??and the only way is to take a vacation leave,by then I can send it to the embassy in abhu dhabi from the phils.is it possible?????so please help me aside from having a vacation,,,,what other option I can take????

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
What if you say to your employer that you need to renew your passport..
or you need your passport to obtain a driving license..

what they do in the middle east with the employee's passport is SO WRONG..
No one should hold some one else's Passport..
Once you get to Canada no employer will ask for your passport to keep.. You always will have your passport with you..
Best of luck with your visa application!!

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
paulivan said:
Hi...I'm paul and currently working here in qatar,,,and at the same time processing my papers for temporary working visa going to canada which I will send it to abhu dhabi canadian embassy...but the problem I cannot enclosed my original passport because I'm having trouble on getting my PP in my company...how is it going on??and the only way is to take a vacation leave,by then I can send it to the embassy in abhu dhabi from the phils.is it possible?????so please help me aside from having a vacation,,,,what other option I can take????
it takes 1 to 6 months, and ofcourse cant take vacation for this period, in my suggestion, send application with copy of your complete Passport, later once they approve your application then you can ask your employer.

paulivan

Feb 6, 2013
Is it possible if I will send my passport from the phils.if the canadian embassy in abhu dhabi will asked to send my passport for visa stamping,,,,???because I'm afraid if my company refused to give me the passport.so, I will take my vacation at the same time I will send my pp frm.the phils.to abhu dhabi through courier....need some advice plsss.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
paulivan said:
Is it possible if I will send my passport from the phils.if the canadian embassy in abhu dhabi will asked to send my passport for visa stamping,,,,???because I'm afraid if my company refused to give me the passport.so, I will take my vacation at the same time I will send my pp frm.the phils.to abhu dhabi through courier....need some advice plsss.
There is no harm to send it from your country, but I think they may give short notice to send it. If not difficult for you to take vacation on short notice then you can do it, even they can keep it for long time.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i am helping my brother to submitted application is anyboy idea how to get Demand draft in dubai.is Emirates Nbd issuing DD.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
mannual said:
hi
i am helping my brother to submitted application is anyboy idea how to get Demand draft in dubai.is Emirates Nbd issuing DD.
I think every bank can issue DD, but you must account with them.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you ya hes having account in Emirates NBD.