+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Canada Immigration - Saudi Arabia

leo1234

Feb 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I would like to bring all the persons in one room who applied for the Canadaian immigration in any category, to share their experiences for others.

Regards,

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo1234 said:
Hi All,

I would like to bring all the persons in one room who applied for the Canadaian immigration in any category, to share their experiences for others.

Regards,
The whole site has what you want, use search, it really does work.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Baloo, I fully agree with your opinion. This entire forum is open for the global members. A separate thread according to the visa processing offices seems a better idea to understand the individual time lines and immigration section requirements than country wise threads.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
Yes Baloo, I fully agree with your opinion. This entire forum is open for the global members. A separate thread according to the visa processing offices seems a better idea to understand the individual time lines and immigration section requirements than country wise threads.
This may be of interest for inland information:
http://carroll.org.uk/cic/

And this for estimating in Canada processing times
http://carroll.org.uk/cic/estimate

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
leo1234 said:
Hi All,

Regards,
They are so much that you can't put them in one room.

tradenconsult

Apr 10, 2011
I would like to inform all you aspiring new immigrants to Canada about Tradenconsult's settlements services. This company offers airport pickup, hotel/motel bookings, application of SIN, PRCards, etc after arrival, arranging school admission for children, enrollment into government sponsored job search programs and many other services. Extremely reasonably price starting at C$ 750 per family, the services save a lot of anxiety, time and money for arriving new immigrants into Vancouver and Toronto. Google "tradenconsult settlement vancouver" or to learn more about this unique service.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to spam multiple threads, anyone can see a new post :)