+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by fma, Aug 3, 2010.

1. yesterday i had strong feeling that u will receive ur PP today.....even though ur status was IN PROCESS....and i did tell u yesterday ABOUT IT......n u said "That will break all the timelines"

so wat u say now?....... :p

2. Dear Forum Members,

How is the RPRF receipt received?! Is it received along with the passports or an email notification?! Plz share ur experiences. Congratulations Nokia Desire, BinBin and the other members with good news. ;)

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.

3. THANKS A LOT SATYA :) :) :)

Will surely PM you for any other information ;D

Can you please suggest some links for my research on both the places.
    I have found www.toronto.ca and www.vancouver.ca but would require some more insights on the best schools in both these places.

Thank you once again :) :) :)

Regards
    Nokiadesire

4. Ihave not received RPRF til date....even though my visa was issued on 20 Dec

5. can relax now :p

6. NDVO is rocking!! Keep up the gud work....happy 2 see the gud news all around! :-*

7. I have no words to say except "CANADESTIN BABA KNOWS IT ALL" :p :p

8. Hi Canadestin,

So I suppose there is no receipt at all in some cases, nd may be the only way one cn confirm the encashment of RPRF is thru the bank. Thanks for ur response.

Regards,

Pinakini.

9. i am not a BABA....i feel bad that my sixth sense dint work for few.....but it did worked for many..

there are some who asked me abt their case thru PM...n i did tell them...n it did worked for them...even though they dont wanna acknowledge it in the forum :p

10. yes...n other way to confirm is ....VISA....like me....no more bothered abt it.

11. Congratulation NokiaDesire for getting PR visa.

12. Hey Maneee

YOUR ACTUAL WAIT BEGINS NOW :p :p
    You will surely get them back soon ;)

Regards
    Nokiadesire

13. Hey Paramvir,

Sorry for the delay in your visa.
    Just wondering if you have an extensive foreign travel history. Then, I think that security clearance may be taking a long time. (Just a guess) :)

Regards
    Nokiadesire

15. Hey Avi,

CONGRATS ON YOUR LANDING !!

Thanks for the information :) :) :)

GOD BLESS !!!

Regards
    Nokiadesire