+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status

UNHCR

Oct 13, 2015
Greetings fellas....its really an honor posting here since every one has been really kind in helping each other.
Back to my subject: my mom has an application at cic and her status still shows ( application in process) ,but mine has changed to (decision madw) in which my visa is ready for granted but i cant leave my mother alone..so my question is,is there any way that i can reach the cic in canada?? Any email address that i can send directly to them so they can escalate her status?? Plz if u know the email,kindly send it asap since my mom is sick and cant be left out..:(:(
Thanks in advance to every one here

UNHCR

Oct 13, 2015
Yes sir...we are iraqi refugees living in lebanon and have been sponsored thro community sponsorship

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would have the community sponsorship group try to sort out the problem. We are talking about 2 single people you and your mother. When you say you can't leave your mother just doublechecking that she is unable for some reason to travel alone and could not travel separately. She has no other relatives like brothers, sisters, cousins, children, grandchildren in Iraq. How old is she? Did you apply as a group?

UNHCR

Oct 13, 2015
I would have the community sponsorship group try to sort out the problem. We are talking about 2 single people you and your mother. When you say you can't leave your mother just doublechecking that she is unable for some reason to travel alone and could not travel separately. She has no other relatives like brothers, sisters, cousins, children, grandchildren in Iraq. How old is she? Did you apply as a group?
Sir we live in lebanon not iraq...and our relatives are in iraq so dont think that would be much of a help...we applied separately since im an adult..we have 2 G numbers meaning 2 applications

UNHCR

Oct 13, 2015
I wrote down an email to canadian embassy in lebanon and they say they dont have the authority to do anything and told us to wait..
In Process means is in security check,funny when they take ages to check for an old woman thag have never been in army or what so ever and they approve ppl from different nationalities with out even having thier passports or even IDs

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Technically if you have relatives in Iraq they are close enough that they may be able to take her in or do you have relatives in Lebanon? It seems like the sponsorship group may have only sponsored you. Are you in touch with them? how old is your mother?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I wrote down an email to canadian embassy in lebanon and they say they dont have the authority to do anything and told us to wait..
In Process means is in security check,funny when they take ages to check for an old woman thag have never been in army or what so ever and they approve ppl from different nationalities with out even having thier passports or even IDs
Guarantee that nobody is getting asylum without ID. Please remember that someone is using their own hard earned money to bring you to Canada and to pay your living expenses for a year. I think you way want to rethink your negative attitude when it comes to Canada and Canadians.