+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application status-manila embassy

Neilda Duenas

Oct 19, 2010
;)hi,i just want to ask for an advise of how will im going to follow up my pending application to Canadian Embassy here in Manila,.I applied as Federal Skilled Worker Type A and as of now i haven't received yet decision from the embassy.I already completed my requirements,have my file number already,passed the IELTS,and have my documents submitted to them since Dec.of 2009.For your info,i also went thru a representative, immigrant concultancy agency in particulars,and they're the one who inform me that my application still for review.How long will i wait for the decision?I understand that it only takes 6 months to know the status?what will i gonna do?what will be the next step after this?and will it be better if i will directly contact the Canadian Embassy here in Manila or will i still wait for my representative to inform me about this?please advise.thanks!

neilbby_manila

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , you have 3 solutions:

1- case specific enquiry to embassy.
2- order caips notes .
3- wait & watch & pray .

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
CBKO said:
Hi there,

How to order CAIPS? And what's the benefit of CAIPS? Do we pay for it?
you can order CAIPS only if you are in Canada. if you're not but you have a relative residing in Canada, you can ask them to order it for you. CAIPS shows the notes made on your case, so you'll know what has happened to it so far and may be the reason why it's taking so long. It takes one month before CIC can send your CAIPS to you. If you are neither of the above I mentioned, there are companies that can order it for you but at a much higher price (CAD 5 if you do it yourself or a relative/friend). you can search this forum for more info on that, use keyword CAIPS.
I hope I was able to help, I'm not an expert or claiming to be. I got this info from reading different threads in this forum. best of luck to all.

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
you can read through this thread, there's a lot of info regarding CAIPS and how to order them

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t53846.0.html

M

maemae

Neilda Duenas said:
;)hi,i just want to ask for an advise of how will im going to follow up my pending application to Canadian Embassy here in Manila,.I applied as Federal Skilled Worker Type A and as of now i haven't received yet decision from the embassy.I already completed my requirements,have my file number already,passed the IELTS,and have my documents submitted to them since Dec.of 2009.For your info,i also went thru a representative, immigrant concultancy agency in particulars,and they're the one who inform me that my application still for review.How long will i wait for the decision?I understand that it only takes 6 months to know the status?what will i gonna do?what will be the next step after this?and will it be better if i will directly contact the Canadian Embassy here in Manila or will i still wait for my representative to inform me about this?please advise.thanks!

neilbby_manila
No worries.. If your documents are complete, you dont have to be worried. One year processing of my application ends last Sept 28,2010. Until now haven't receive my passport.. my agent said that the embassy must be committed in one year processing.. but i think its a case to case basis.. God bless..

jaraMiguel

Feb 2, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did it take for the Canadian Embassy to contact you again after paying the "rights to permanent residence" fee?

I have already paid the visa processing fee and the "rights to permanent residence" fee by mid of 2010. But until now I haven't heard from the embassy.

I don't know how to follow up with my application. :(

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks.

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Neilda Duenas said:

neilbby_manila
I think CAIPS is more advisible if your ecas is already in IP, for now I beleive you can send them an inquiry email on your case.

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
jaraMiguel said:
How long did it take for the Canadian Embassy to contact you again after paying the "rights to permanent residence" fee?

I have already paid the visa processing fee and the "rights to permanent residence" fee by mid of 2010. But until now I haven't heard from the embassy.

I don't know how to follow up with my application. :(

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks.
I think you can send them an inquiry email.