Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2012
Med's Request
Soon :)
Keep praying guys, all college applicants need these right now as times for these students is really tough

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
ghani1123 said:
Good Luck but realistically your chances of medical are not high. Today a person from college on this forum already got his refusal. Why should you not get a refusal?

Anyway good luck.

Too kia kru haar manjau kiaaaa :p Allah knows best k wat i shud get

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
mrkashif said:
Dear Bro,s
why the chc-I not reply me?
its almost 6 months passed.the student who applied later on are getting calls from chc,but i am still in process.
i will be happy if the send me even a refusal. :D
uff this waiting just kill me.........................................................CHC-I................. :-X :-X :-X :-X
yup this waiting sometimes stick to mind and makes a whole day worst. and funny part is it happens every other day :p

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ziasaheb said:
Visa Application ready for collection :p

Me and my friend both will receive it now on day after tomorrow inshaAllah. Prayers needed!
good luck.

ayubi766

Aug 1, 2012
Chakwal
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Request
INSHALLAH very soon
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH very soon
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon
yaar no one knows future except ALLAH........it could b medical.....hope 4 the best ....gud luck

macladyaf

Aug 11, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghani1123 said:
Ab duwao say kya hoga? Case tho decide ho chuka hay, you have to collect it. It will be awesome if you get your medical.
ahahha, i couldnt stop laughing reading ur comment

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
@All College Students:

For the love of god, stop wasting your time and move on with your life. If you are waiting for your visa for that long you are not only losing hope and confidence but you guys are also a huge burdon on your old parents.

I couldn't help thinking how come someone wait that long for nothing. And it makes me laugh at the stupidity of those who even now are thinking of deferral for next term. only 2-3 guys got medical in the list of 60 plus college applicants and yet you are hopeful? It's extreme stupidity to wait any longer. Withdraw your case and either get admission in University if you can or apply to other countries.

This is not intended to hurt your feelings but to make you realize that you are just wasting your time and nothing more. If CHC wants to issue visa to someone then they can issue it to them within a month, look at my timeline in the sheet I got my passport in 31 days while my visa was issued in 26 days. All University students so far have got their visas on AVERAGE time of 60 days. Wake up and realize what you are doing? It's day dreaming which won't be fruitful.

@momi, Inam: You guys should also make them realize that they are wasting their time and money.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ghani1123 said:
@ All College Students:

For the love of god, stop wasting your time and move on with your life. If you are waiting for your visa for that long you are not only losing hope and confidence but you guys are also a huge burdon on your old parents.

I couldn't help thinking how come someone wait that long for nothing. And it makes me laugh at the stupidity of those who even now are thinking of deferral for next term. only 2-3 guys got medical in the list of 60 plus college applicants and yet you are hopeful? It's extreme stupidity to wait any longer. Withdraw your case and either get admission in University if you can or apply to other countries.

This is not intended to hurt your feelings but to make you realize that you are just wasting your time and nothing more. If CHC wants to issue visa to someone then they can issue it to them within a month, look at my timeline in the sheet I got my passport in 31 days while my visa was issued in 26 days. All University students so far have got their visas on AVERAGE time of 60 days. Wake up and realize what you are doing? It's day dreaming which won't be fruitful.

@ momi, Inam: You guys should also make them realize that they are wasting their time and money.
rightly said ghani
I have discussed this thing many a times. just look the senario in its actual meaning rather then keep hope of what CHC dont offer to many students. keeping hope is not bad but one must keep hope of what is more feasible.

the problem is many students go blindly to visa consultancy firm rather then coming to this forum or discussing it with some1 who has gone through all the procedure. after delays and refusals they come to this forum.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
ArslanZahid said:
rightly said ghani
I have discussed this thing many a times. just look the senario in its actual meaning rather then keep hope of what CHC dont offer to many students. keeping hope is not bad but one must keep hope of what is more feasible.

the problem is many students go blindly to visa consultancy firm rather then coming to this forum or discussing it with some1 who has gone through all the procedure. after delays and refusals they come to this forum.
You guys are right ... but
1) this forum is not mentioned on CIC website or anyother university website, therefore, its not obvious for anyone to join it before applying to the visa. mostly you google something when you need it. e.g., I found it when I was searching about the delays of visa processing etc after filing my application and was not aware of such forum earlier.

2) once here on this forum and by realizing the reality of whats going on with the college applicants, those who had not submitted the fee for first year or so can and should withdraw their applications as the applicant "chief" did it

3) mostly college applicants have made blunders in their applications or have made their cases complicated by themselves, hence.. delayed.

Agreeing to you guys, I would say the same that at least the guys who are waiting since december 2011 should withdraw their case. I am sure their applications are either lost or something has happened with them. they should have contacted to CHC and I am once again sure that they haven't done it by now.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
I am assuming that if you will withdraw your case, CHC will send your file back with a rejection saying "case withdrawn" or something
my question is: Fee can be refund on such refusal ?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
ziasaheb said:
Visa Application ready for collection :p

Me and my friend both will receive it now on day after tomorrow inshaAllah. Prayers needed!
why you gonna collect it day after tomorrow? why not tomorrow?

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
why you gonna collect it day after tomorrow? why not tomorrow?
tomorrow is 14th august and it will be off