+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application number S301984876 STATUS OF MY STUDENT PERMIT VISA

hemanth02

Aug 24, 2017
Good day!

I am Dhalli Hemanth Venkat Sai resident of Hyderabad, India and a visa applicant of your embassy. I wrote this letter to follow up my visa status.

I have applied for Student Visa on 16th July 2017. I want to follow up the status of visa due to the reason that it is taking too long and has already passed the usual processing time and my college opening date is on September 4th,2017. It has been under processing for 9 weeks. I hope you can check the status of my visa application.

Date application received: 06/16/2017

Please let me know the reason at the earliest.

Last edited:
Reactions: calanle

hemanth02

Aug 24, 2017
i'm trying to contact embassy but there is no response from them either through telephone or email.
Can any one help how to pursue my status of application.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Would suggest you remove all your personal information from your post such as passport number and application/UCI number.

This is a public forum and nothing at all to do with Canada Immigration department so anybody can see your details even people who may not be that honest..

Processing times quoted are averages can be shorter or much longer no way to tell or to expedite.

hemanth02

Aug 24, 2017
Would suggest you remove all your personal information from your post such as passport number and application/UCI number.

This is a public forum and nothing at all to do with Canada Immigration department so anybody can see your details even people who may not be that honest..

Processing times quoted are averages can be shorter or much longer no way to tell or to expedite.
Thank you!!!

calanle

Jun 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
VisaOffice
NOC Code......
1w3
Hi I AM Wail Khalid I AM from Somaliland S301984876
Status of my students. Permit visa