CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@mercher...did you check the hk website..you should download the application kit
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/hong_kong/visas/wp_kit-trousse_pt.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

and follow how to pay the processing fees
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/hong_kong/assets/pdfs/FEESCHEDULE.pdf

METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payment must be in Canadian or Hong Kong dollars. No other currency will be accepted. Please note that cash and personal
cheques will NOT be accepted.
Acceptable methods of payment are:
 financial instruments such as cashier’s cheque, certified cheque, bank draft or money order payable to "Canadian
Consulate General"
 EPS direct debit (local bank cards only) for payments made in person only.
If payment is made by financial instruments in Hong Kong dollars, the payee bank must be located in Hong Kong.
Payment in Canadian dollars must be drawn on a bank located in Canada.
All processing fees must be paid when the application is submitted. Applications submitted without the correct fees will be
returned to the applicant. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) may be paid at the time of application or at any
time during processing before visa issuance.

or send an email ask your inquiry directly how to pay if you were in taiwan

hkong-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

maidy lim

Mar 18, 2014
Hi everybody pls help my daughter has the same situation she doesnt know where to get a bank draft in Dubai since she does not have a bank account. Al fardan doesnt render this kind of service anymore. yopur reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
@ Maidy Lim

No need to apply bank draft in any (exchange businesses ). All you have to do is to submit the application thru VFS Global, the exclusive service provider for the Government of Canada, authorised to accept application.

@ VFS global Abu Dhabi, they offer bank draft service in cash term only.Because I lodge my application last Feb. 19, 2014. And @ that same day I received my AOR.

regards,

Jenog

maidy lim

Mar 18, 2014
Hi Sir.,
thanks a lot for your reply. i will immediately send your message to my daughter in Dubai.God bless. ;)

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
@maidy lim,

your welcome madam...

Regards,

Jenog

maidy lim

Mar 18, 2014
Hello once again i would like to say thanks for the information about vfs global my daughter had already passed her application i just hope and pray that it will be processed immediately coz her visa will expire in about 3 mos. GOd bless

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
I tried to apply thru online and I did not find there police clearance nor NBI clearance as one of the requirements. is police clearance listed?

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
maidy lim said:
Hello once again i would like to say thanks for the information about vfs global my daughter had already passed her application i just hope and pray that it will be processed immediately coz her visa will expire in about 3 mos. GOd bless

Hi madam,

if your daughter need more querries about things to do. she can ask me thru my cp # 0551134973 for support. Hope that we will get a positive response soon.

regards,

jenog

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
guys we take our Bank Draft (for proof of settlement fund under may name) from emirates bank (UAE) today, that is in US dollars, but I've noticed that the recipient bank is City Bank with Branch in US...do you think this will create a problem? of the recipient bank should be in Canada....They told me, it is OKAY considering that City Bank is all over....they also said that I can even even deposit that to my account in other banks in Canada, once I open an account.....thanks

Krystal

Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Feb. 2013
Med's Request
12-March 2013
Med's Done....
19-March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !!!!! Sa Tulong ni Brother JESUS
Jenog said:
@ Maidy Lim

No need to apply bank draft in any (exchange businesses ). All you have to do is to submit the application thru VFS Global, the exclusive service provider for the Government of Canada, authorised to accept application.

@ VFS global Abu Dhabi, they offer bank draft service in cash term only.Because I lodge my application last Feb. 19, 2014. And @ that same day I received my AOR.

regards,

Jenog
Hi kabayan
Ask ko lang po kung even Payment for Biometric ay sa vfs din po pwedeng bayaran?do i need an appoinent po para sa biometrics at para sa pag submit ng application?
Thanks po

Bleng81

Jun 30, 2014
Guys, i have a question. What should i submit copy or original bank draft? I need asap reply. Thank you!

GLaxam

Aug 4, 2014
Hello kabayan...jenog
According to ur experience in submitting ur application thru vfs,Its really need nbi clearance? I am currently residing here in abu dhabi.do i need a nbi clearance from phils. or only police clearance here in abu dhabi.?
Thanks and waiting for ur reply..

quebecnurse

Feb 5, 2015
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Category........
NOC Code......
C029/U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
DECEMBER 1, 2015
Is there any remittance center here in Al Ain that can issue a bankdraft?

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello kabayan...jenog
According to ur experience in submitting ur application thru vfs,Its really need nbi clearance? I am currently residing here in abu dhabi.do i need a nbi clearance from phils. or only police clearance here in abu dhabi.?
Thanks and waiting for ur reply..
You need both to submit NBI and Police clearance in Abu Dhabi.