+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

ceudah

Aug 6, 2012
Hi Jeanny,

I am having the same problem like you, My application has been more than 20 day and they have not responded to my email or call, I need to go home (like you, to Indonesia) by this weekend, and I am very stressed by now. Do you have any suggestion, shall I ask back my pasport and apply again in Jakarta?

fyi, I am just applying for a short visit.

Thanks

ceudah

Aug 6, 2012
or perhaps anyone else have the same experience and suggesstion to my problem above?
I need to travel by this weekend and still have no sign from the VO vienna..

best

Jeannie Grey

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
MDPKR said:
Whats your take on submitting only a copy of passport initially to the Visa office and only upon confirmation of acceptance, sending passport to them? Do you believe its a good way? This is also an option mentioned in the website.
Hi MDPKR, if you could do this and Vienna allows it, then it sounds like a win-win solution. Please try and let us know :)

@ceudah: Hi, I'd suggest you to contact the Indonesian embassy in your country of residence. They should be able to issue some kind of documents/statements to protect you in case you need to face local police or other authorities (it was too late with me, I complicated my own case by cancelling my own application). In short, you can be passport-less and residence permit-less but still being a legal residence (sounds amazing right? ;D). If by any chance you're living in NL, I can give you the contact person at the embassy. PM me?

ceudah

Aug 6, 2012
Thanks for a quick reply jeannie

Unfortunately I am residing in Berlin right now and have no contact at the embassy. well I still can go there.
you know that I must travel by this weekend (sunday) and must be in JKT by next week. I have booked all the tickets and impossible to cancel all those things.

so, would you think that I should wait untill tomorrow or wednesday? and by then I ask them to send me back my passport with or without the visa? i found that it takes only 5 days in jakarta for processing a short visit visa.

And how about that document from embassy? would it work accross the borders?

I tried to PM you but not sure if it works..

terima kasih

Jeannie Grey

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
I got an e-mail from Vienna requesting my passport today (~1.5 week after the Health Commission thing in London received my medical result). Just sent it off by DHL. My hope is up again.. 8)

Hang in there folks!

MDPKR

Jul 25, 2012
Hi All,

After lot of thought I have posted my documents with my passport to the Canadian Embassy for visitor visa by DHL Express last week. I hope I will hear from them very soon (20 working days is their claim). Will keep you updated.

MdPkr

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Hi everyone,

does anyone knows how much time does it take to receive the receipt from Vienna Office (about fee payment). I paid the fee and sent it on 23d July and still nothing.

thnx

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
You would have to rely on your own record showing that you have paid in case there is a need for you to show evidence of payment. (I hope that doesn't happen though)

The receipt would be sent together with ur passport when ur case is finalized....at least, as far as my experience is concerned.

Good luck!

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Anvaller said:
You would have to rely on your own record showing that you have paid in case there is a need for you to show evidence of payment. (I hope that doesn't happen though)

The receipt would be sent together with ur passport when ur case is finalized....at least, as far as my experience is concerned.

Good luck!
Hi Anvaller,

according to this web-site: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/austria-autriche/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d#fees, (here is the PDF file: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/austria-autriche/assets/pdfs/visas/81_eng.pdf), applicant residing in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Serbia and Montenegro, should pay the fee payment at any bank shown in this web-site and send the original payment form to the Embassy. But they didn't mention anything about the time how much will it take to send/receive that receipt to the applicants.

I made the payment and send it to the Canadian Embassy in Vienna on 23d July, but I still didn't receive any response.

Anyone can help?

Thnx

Jeannie Grey

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
Doni said:
they didn't mention anything about the time how much will it take to send/receive that receipt to the applicants.
.. because they simply don't :) Indeed as Anvaller said, they only send it at the very end, clipped to your passport. What do you need the receipt for? You can see from your bank account that your money is taken, right?

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Jeannie Grey said:
.. because they simply don't :) Indeed as Anvaller said, they only send it at the very end, clipped to your passport. What do you need the receipt for? You can see from your bank account that your money is taken, right?
This is the link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/austria-autriche/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d#fees

"Information regarding:
Federal skilled workers - Applicants residing in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Serbia and Montenegro:

These applicants may pay the processing fee to the Embassy of Canada in Vienna. This exception is allowed because of local difficulties in obtaining Canadian financial instruments. You must pay in Euros in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo and Montenegro, and in Dinars in Serbia. Once you have paid and have received a receipt from the Embassy of Canada in Vienna, you must submit your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Canada. Do not send your application file to the Vienna visa office. More information and instructions on how to pay and how to submit your application | PDF * (92 KB)."

What about that in italics?

Jeannie Grey

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
Hello Doni, sorry I wasn't aware of this special requirement... :eek:

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Jeannie Grey said:
Hello Doni, sorry I wasn't aware of this special requirement... :eek:
It's OK, don't worry, I Just really need some help about this issue... I am worried!!!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Unfortunately, no news so far - still waiting for Vienna. Did you get anything from Vienna yet?

trying said:
@ BC201(2)3

Buddy do you have some news from Vienna? This waiting is so boring, do you have some prediction which files they are processing now (Berlin`s AOR from feb, march...)?

Actually, when Berlin stopped to process files? Do you hear experience from people who are before us in queue?