+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal Won/File sent to CPC-CTD-Ottawa

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
So husband and I won our sponsorship appeal, we thought our file would be sent back to the original VO where it was processed first since we applied outland even though I've been in Canada this whole time. It turns out it's now being processed at the CPC in Ottawa and they've asked me to mail updated forms and a new medical exam. So I have a couple of questions, 1)Is this common and 2)I know the CPC-O only processes PRs and TRVs from within Canada, so does this mean they are going to treat my file as inland and if for whatever reason they ended up refusing it again - I'm just picturing the worst case scenario here haha - would I not be able to appeal it again because it was inland?

Cheers.

Reactions: Alicee

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
They all go to Mississauga or Ottawa first. Some get processed here, or partially and then sent off.
When did you win? If they already.asking you for forms, already.moving faster.

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Oh, I see, thanks for your reply! We won on June 20th if I remember, there was no hearing, the minister's counsel read our file and allowed the appeal. This is the first time I've heard from them since that happened, they've asked me for the medical exam and three other forms, as well as a scan of my passport. I know it's going to take probably another year for everything to get processed but I was just wondering about the VO.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Hi
I am a QSW appliant for PR visa I did medial on marh 2011 and after completed its validity CIC send an email telling that my son is inadmissible for Canada immigration.They have allowed me to submit additional documents.I have submitted additional documents in April and i sent a case specific enquiry in june end.In August 8 i received an email telling that my application shifted to CPC Ottawa for continued processing.I have couple of questions about it
Is there any chance to reject my case?I am already completed 20 months of processing in Newdelhi vo, how long more i have to wait to get a reply from this center.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
So husband and I won our sponsorship appeal, we thought our file would be sent back to the original VO where it was processed first since we applied outland even though I've been in Canada this whole time. It turns out it's now being processed at the CPC in Ottawa and they've asked me to mail updated forms and a new medical exam. So I have a couple of questions, 1)Is this common and 2)I know the CPC-O only processes PRs and TRVs from within Canada, so does this mean they are going to treat my file as inland and if for whatever reason they ended up refusing it again - I'm just picturing the worst case scenario here haha - would I not be able to appeal it again because it was inland?

Cheers.
Hello

Well also won our appeal through ADR and received an email from this exact email address requesting same documents.

What has your experience been since this time ? Does your partner have their PR...or still waiting?

Thanks so much

sahar.25

Nov 2, 2018
I won my appeal just received an email from ottawa requesting police check medical and application kit does that mean once i send this is my application going to be processed in ottawa even though we applied outland? also is this normal do they ask everone an update of application kit do i have to send more documents and proves or just an update of application kit plz answer me