Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa office I guess it NDVO and timeline
AOR 15jan PNP Outland Medical passed 8th Feb and BG NA since 8th Feb

PPR email can be expected when and and àny chance for rejection at this stage
Chance of rejection is very little. IMO you should get your PPR by Friday this week.

Best of luck

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Visa office I guess it NDVO and timeline
AOR 15jan PNP Outland Medical passed 8th Feb and BG NA since 8th Feb

PPR email can be expected when and and àny chance for rejection at this stage
Rejection can happen at any time. Until you actually have your PR card in hand, anything can happen. Though I would suspect that as time goes on, the chances of rejection are reduced.

Reactions: Sugar2016

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chance of rejection is very little. IMO you should get your PPR by Friday this week.

Best of luck
Bro, your timeline is almost same as mine. Is your BG NA still? Last week I sent an email to Ottawa, and they replied my application is in queue for officer review. What do you make of it? :confused:

Jags123

Star Member
May 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hi all,
I am following this forum for last few days and would like to congrats all who have got their PPR and wish a best of luck for the members in queue. I am writing this for the first time. My AOR date was 27-01-2017 and after that I did not see any movement in my account. Medicals were done on 23-01-2017 and it is still showing that "we are reviewing your medical results" and background check as "Not applicable". My 8 years old son had gone thru an open heart surgery 5 years back and he is fine now. During the medical exams, my doctor informed me that there can be some query for this. but no correspondence for this as well. Can somebody guess anything about the situation? Is there any center or contact number from where I can get some information?
Thanks..

Last edited:

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, your timeline is almost same as mine. Is your BG NA still? Last week I sent an email to Ottawa, and they replied my application is in queue for officer review. What do you make of it? :confused:
On a lighter note... I think it means it is under review.

So we just have to hang on to our bevies until PPR or keep having them everyday as part of celebrations of time we get to spend with people in India. Enjoy the moment instead of worrying of PPR.

But my instinct says you will get your PPR by end of this month. Plan to fly in July or August. Best of luck

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Hi. So I finally received my GCMS notes. My BG has been IP since end March. However, my GCMS (10 May) states my Elgibility, Meds and Criminality as passed. Security is still blank on the summary.

Which stage do you guys reckon my file is at... and when should one normally be expecting a PPR when at such a stage? Keeping in ming my BG hasnt changed since end March! ?
Does it say "Security Screening" on your notes. This is probably the hold up

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Hi all,
I am following this forum for last few days and would like to congrats all who have got their PPR and wish a best of luck for the members in queue. I am writing this for the first time. My AOR date was 27-01-2017 and after that I did not see any movement in my account. Medicals were done on 23-01-2017 and it is still showing that "we are reviewing your medical results" and background check as "Not applicable". My 8 years old son had gone thru an open heart surgery 5 years back and he is fine now. During the medical exams, my doctor informed me that there can be some query for this. but no correspondence for this as well. Can somebody guess anything about the situation? Is there any center or contact number from where I can get some information?
Thanks..
I would probably recommend getting your GCMS notes. That should shed light on what is happening with your application.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
No PPR today also. This wait is killing. Is it like PPR are issued only on Monday and Friday.?

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. So I finally received my GCMS notes. My BG has been IP since end March. However, my GCMS (10 May) states my Elgibility, Meds and Criminality as passed. Security is still blank on the summary.

Which stage do you guys reckon my file is at... and when should one normally be expecting a PPR when at such a stage? Keeping in ming my BG hasnt changed since end March! ?
What is your AOR and stream? When did you order your notes?

Uzzy

Mar 7, 2016
With sincere gratitude to God, my family and I just received our PPR. We received an email and a message in CIC account about 4 hours ago

Timeline below:
AOR: Dec 31, 2016
BG: N/A till 4 hours ago, when it changed to IP
PNP Ontario Outland
PPR: May 23

We had made inquiries from CIC on our LVO and were told it was London, but our passports are to be sent to Accra. Not sure why the change, but I feel maybe it is because Accra is the closest to us (Nigeria).

Family of 3 (1 child), extensive travel and international work history (was worried it would delay our application) *shrugs*

Wishing everyone here speedy PPRs.

This forum has been very helpful for us throughout our journey.

God bless everyone!

Last edited: