+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

lea88

May 18, 2017
Hi, I uploaded all the documents on April 4th and got AOR on the same day. Could you please send me the link of whatsapp?

Astray

May 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Hi everyone,
I have a query....When my medical will be passed, i will be informed by email or it will be only updated in my cic account ?
When my medicals passed last week somehow I didn't receive an email initially.

I logged onto MyCIC in the morning to find my application was updated and that my medicals passed.

Later that night though, early evening around 5 pm or so, I got an email saying my application was updated.

Logged into MyCIC again and it was after the fact - medicals passed.

malhar- megha

Mar 4, 2017
HI,

AOR received on 27 April

I did my Immigration procedure through a consultancy. so how will i be able to check my status of application?

please add me to the whats app group.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi everyone!

Our steps are a bit unconventional I think. We are CEC inland applicants and here's how ours so far:

1. received a message asking for China Police clearance(we were notificed via email)
2. a few days after, we randomly checked the account and saw that medicals were passed already (no email notification)
3. and then a ghost email
4. and then a ghost email for the BOWP

If anyone who is not a chinese PR who experienced the same situation as #1, kindly let us know because we are stuck with it and my wife and son are already on implied status. Thanks!

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
no you can see your forms
Once everything has been submitted and transmitted to CIC you cannot open/view the files you submitted. When you click the button that says "view submitted application" you see the file names of the documents you submitted but you will not be able to actually open anything.