+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

katya8483

Sep 11, 2017
Hi all,
Sharing some discoveries from GCMS notes and today's call to CIC.

Here is my timeline:
CEC inland
AOR - April 23
Medicals Passes - May 17
BG IP1 - May 17
BG N/A - July 23 (still in NA)
Ghost updates on September 6th and one more a few days later.

GCMS notes requested on August 23, received on September 22. Notes generated on September 6th (probably explains one of the ghost updates I received in the profile )

Notes indicated "Review Required" for eligibility as of September 6th. An analyst working my case suggested asking for additional documents on July 30, but I never received a request. Notes also indicated Security - not started and Eligibility - not started.

Called CIC today (September 25) to inquire if I missed the request for documents. The agent said that both security and eligibility are finalized and the file is awaiting to be finalized (sounds like good news). Hopefully it'll help some people who are still waiting for any updates.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
i logged in my id and it shows updated and then i opened my application and i see no change in my status.

so this could be any malfunction possible from CIC side. or it is not normal??

katya8483

Sep 11, 2017
i logged in my id and it shows updated and then i opened my application and i see no change in my status.

so this could be any malfunction possible from CIC side. or it is not normal??
Most likely a good sign indicating someone is working your application. I do not think it's a malfunction, it's just not all updates are getting displayed in that table on your profile.

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Finally After 4 months of no updates, I am now on P2~!~~

How long does it take to receive PPR at this point?

Reactions: srujju

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Most likely a good sign indicating someone is working your application. I do not think it's a malfunction, it's just not all updates are getting displayed in that table on your profile.

so it means that except the table menu there r certain other thing that they update...hmmm

n can u tell me please,, my ielts score which i submitd for my application is going to xpire very soon, will that effect my processing or they might ask me to redo the language test??

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Sharing some discoveries from GCMS notes and today's call to CIC.

Here is my timeline:
CEC inland
AOR - April 23
Medicals Passes - May 17
BG IP1 - May 17
BG N/A - July 23 (still in NA)
Ghost updates on September 6th and one more a few days later.

GCMS notes requested on August 23, received on September 22. Notes generated on September 6th (probably explains one of the ghost updates I received in the profile )

Notes indicated "Review Required" for eligibility as of September 6th. An analyst working my case suggested asking for additional documents on July 30, but I never received a request. Notes also indicated Security - not started and Eligibility - not started.

Called CIC today (September 25) to inquire if I missed the request for documents. The agent said that both security and eligibility are finalized and the file is awaiting to be finalized (sounds like good news). Hopefully it'll help some people who are still waiting for any updates.

Hi,

From which email were the GCMS notes sent? I requested for GCMS notes a day before you, but I have not received anything yet. Thanks!

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello folks,

Please help me, I have called CIC agent and he told me that your security checkup is under review.
AOR: 29 April 2017
Medical: Passed
Backgroung : N/A since 20 may 2017.
No additional document request, No interview.

Any idea about how long it will take.It's been almost five months.Thank you.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello folks,

Please help me, I have called CIC agent and he told me that your security checkup is under review.
AOR: 29 April 2017
Medical: Passed
Background : N/A since 20 may 2017.
No additional document request, No interview.

Any idea about how long it will take.It's been almost five months.Thank you.
I don't think anyone can tell you how long it will take.
All you can do is, wait and hope for the best.
If you don't have anything to worry about, you will be fine, but just have to wait.

I have a similar timeline as yours. April 25th AOR. The additional document requested on June 20th and since then no updates.
I have not contacted CIC yet and believe I am under security a check review myself too.

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I don't think anyone can tell you how long it will take.
All you can do is, wait and hope for the best.
If you don't have anything to worry about, you will be fine, but just have to wait.

I have a similar timeline as yours. April 25th AOR. The additional document requested on June 20th and since then no updates.
I have not contacted CIC yet and believe I am under security a check review myself too.
Thanks for your reply. Which additional document they have requested.?