veees

Sep 11, 2017
Hello Friends,

Please advice me. This is my timeline.

Stream: CEC inland.
AOR: 29th April 2017
Medical passed: 20 May 2017
Background check: Not Applicable since 20 May 2017
Additional document: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It's been 5 months now.I saw many applications from May got PPR already.Should I worry about this?.
Hi,

we have same timeline. I was trying to call them, failed to transfer me to the person! CEC inland, AOR April 3rd, background check still NA

don_simon

Apr 20, 2017
Guys, check your emails regularly. My status online was showing as in progress since July. But, i got PPR on Aug 10. There is a 30day time before which you need to submit your passports for stamping.

Iamfamed

Sep 21, 2017
Hi there I would like some help.

I received my AOR on April 6, they requested for my background check on June 13 but no request for medical yet. Is that normal?

Thank you

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello guys
I need your advice urgently CIC has asked primary applicant to provide 6 months pay slips and corresponding acct lodgments the problem is the primary applicant has always been paid by cash please what do you suggest can be done to convince cic of this.

Thanks.

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello guys
I need your advice urgently CIC has asked primary applicant to provide 6 months pay slips and corresponding acct lodgments the problem is the primary applicant has always been paid by cash please what do you suggest can be done to convince cic of this.

Thanks.
Thats dicey... if you can get any records from the employer showing records of the payment.
, and also records of the PA depositing cash into his/her account around same period, then that might satisfy them... but you'd have to provide detailed explanation

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP PPR requests on the tracker seems to have slowed down. Don't seem to have any info on my application status either. Frustrating! :mad:

sandra_i

Aug 31, 2017
ROE (Record of Employment), to the best of my knowledge, does not list your job duties. IRCC wants to see that your job duties matches the main duties under the NOC for your occupation. I'll suggest that you upload a letter from you employer that lists your job duties. All the best!!!
Thanks! I'll do so. Looks like that's what has been holding up my application. Hopefully duties match up and my case can move along.

bonhomme

Dec 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thanks! I'll do so. Looks like that's what has been holding up my application. Hopefully duties match up and my case can move along.
Sounds good. Also you can request for your GCMS notes to get more info on your application. I hope everthing goes well and your application is approved soon. Cheers!