17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon any truth to this ?
A few things are correct, a few of them are grossly incorrect.

The R 10, also knows as completeness check is the first thing to happen in an application. <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp>

Here the application is only checked for the mandatory documents and not the content of those documents. R10 also triggers the 6 months processing time as stipulated below. In cases where applicants do not submit a mandatory document and explain it in a LoE, the R10 will be done subject to the concerned document being filed subsequently. So before R10 happens, nothing else can start. Saying the A11.2 can start before R10 happens, never seen it. I would love to see a GCMS note where this has happened. R10 is the first note in the GCMS followed by other notes.

Requirement to submit a complete electronic application
In Express Entry, applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 90 calendar days of being issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically through the applicant’s online account.

Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

A complete application includes the following:

Applicants and their family members must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates as part of their complete application. Medical results must be valid and applicants are encouraged to undergo medical examinations closer to the date their application is submitted to avoid processing delays. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details.

Each application under Express Entry should be considered on its own merit, with a final decision based on a review of all the information available to the IRCC officer at the time of the decision.
The eligibility, which is A11.2 is a two step process. Most files are accessed by case analysts or program analysts who based on the documents make a recommendation, this is when the eligibility changes to "recommended passed." The file is then reviewed by an agent for inland applicants, or a visa officer for outland applicants, where applications are processed at the LVO. The Agent or the visa officer after reviewing the recommendation of the case analyst will make a final determination. In most cases, the agent will male the same determination, as the case analyst would, but not necessary.

I have seen a few cases where the Agent held that the A11.2 was not met and the application was rejected even though the case analyst had recommended passed. This is rare, but does happens. In some notes the case analyst will state "recommended passed" and in the same note will write review required for some specific documents. When these specific documents are reviewed, the eligibility decision can change.

Asking additional documents is not subject to R10. If the basic documents are submitted, r10 will be accessed against it. Request for additional documents, like the Sec A, Sec 4, do not fall under the R10, as these requests are made later in the processing when the criminality or security are being processed.

An average application will be processed in the following manner:

R10 - usually criminality is done alongside or immediately after
A11.2
Security.

See http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-april-2016-join-here.405705/page-25#post-5254511 for the detailed analysis on how applications are processed.

Reactions: mjadawala

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Thanks @legalfalcon .
I didn't know that the 180 days standard starts when R10 is done and case is promoted.

My AOR is Dec 28 and 6 months is on June 28. But they didn't touch my application till March 9 ...and according to GCMS, my case was promoted (after R10 review) on April 13 (April 14 is when eligibility is rec passed).
So 6 months from April 14 ???? That's around October 14..which is 10 months after AoR ......damnnn

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
A few things are correct, a few of them are grossly incorrect.

The R 10, also knows as completeness check is the first thing to happen in an application. <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp>

Here the application is only checked for the mandatory documents and not the content of those documents. R10 also triggers the 6 months processing time as stipulated below. In cases where applicants do not submit a mandatory document and explain it in a LoE, the R10 will be done subject to the concerned document being filed subsequently. So before R10 happens, nothing else can start. Saying the A11.2 can start before R10 happens, never seen it. I would love to see a GCMS note where this has happened. R10 is the first note in the GCMS followed by other notes.

The eligibility, which is A11.2 is a two step process. Most files are accessed by case analysts or program analysts who based on the documents make a recommendation, this is when the eligibility changes to "recommended passed." The file is then reviewed by an agent for inland applicants, or a visa officer for outland applicants, where applications are processed at the LVO. The Agent or the visa officer after reviewing the recommendation of the case analyst will make a final determination. In most cases, the agent will male the same determination, as the case analyst would, but not necessary.

I have seen a few cases where the Agent held that the A11.2 was not met and the application was rejected even though the case analyst had recommended passed. This is rare, but does happens. In some notes the case analyst will state "recommended passed" and in the same note will write review required for some specific documents. When these specific documents are reviewed, the eligibility decision can change.

Asking additional documents is not subject to R10. If the basic documents are submitted, r10 will be accessed against it. Request for additional documents, like the Sec A, Sec 4, do not fall under the R10, as these requests are made later in the processing when the criminality or security are being processed.

An average application will be processed in the following manner:

R10 - usually criminality is done alongside or immediately after
A11.2
Security.

See http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-april-2016-join-here.405705/page-25#post-5254511 for the detailed analysis on how applications are processed.
R10 is the first thing to check, but not necessary the first to pass. According to my GCMS,R10 start first but IRCC request RCMP PCC. Eligibility rec passed before I submitted PCC. So I saw my note R10 pending and Eligibility rec passed in the note

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
217 days of waiting after AOR!

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hi Matt
I am really feeling sad that way IRCC is treating your case. I understand the pain your going through.
Can you not see and consult with Immigration Minister? I would really want to have personal meeting with Immigration minister regarding your case.
I know there no way we can expedite the IRCC process but at least try to see the immigration minister and let him feel the pain that your going through. This delay is affecting our life, living and way we are working. Everyday there is a big stress on our brain and we can't work properly at work place and we can't sleep properly. Take some doctor reports with you to show immigration minister that your daily life and living is getting affected from this delay. Please feel strong and brave. We will get out of this soon. Everybody has a day and every file with IRCC has a day.
Thanks

Reactions: salkhan

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Hi Matt
I am really feeling sad that way IRCC is treating your case. I understand the pain your going through.
Can you not see and consult with Immigration Minister? I would really want to have personal meeting with Immigration minister regarding your case.
I know there no way we can expedite the IRCC process but at least try to see the immigration minister and let him feel the pain that your going through. This delay is affecting our life, living and way we are working. Everyday there is a big stress on our brain and we can't work properly at work place and we can't sleep properly. Take some doctor reports with you to show immigration minister that your daily life and living is getting affected from this delay. Please feel strong and brave. We will get out of this soon. Everybody has a day and every file with IRCC has a day.
Thanks

This is the strongest support I've ever experienced here on the forum and I truly appreciate it. Thank you very much for this message. And it is a good idea to contact the Immigration Minister as well. I think I will wait till 12 June (complete 8 months of waiting) and then I will contact him. There are other people, too, who have been waiting over 6 months, some of which have been waiting even over a year!
Once again, thanks my friend.
I hope everyone in this forum gets his/her PPR and PR very soon.

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
If any application goes over 6 months, the IRCC should give a clear explanation as to why. They were the ones who put the 6 month marker there in the first place!
I really pray something comes soon Matt.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
If any application goes over 6 months, the IRCC should give a clear explanation as to why. They were the ones who put the 6 month marker there in the first place!
Eagerly waiting to hear good news from TicTocCroc and Matt-NL.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Thank you, dear friend. I wish you the same.

Reactions: TicTocCroc

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Any progress from December PNP inlanders?
A number of early AOR December PNP-I applicants had their BG IP2 in mid May. Assuming the BG check takes 1-1.5 months in average and knowing that PNP files are processed in batches, we should expect to see PPRs no earlier than mid June IMO.