+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one need helps in IELTS contact me

red_leaf

Apr 20, 2013
hi,

please can you give me the link of the ielts practice test? my email address is leelaleela1981 @ gmail.com

thank you.

diwas007

May 20, 2013
hi,

please can you give me the link of the ielts practice test?
my email address is diwas00709@gmail.com

thank you.

aftab401

Apr 17, 2016
Saeid2011 said:
Dear IRENE
Thank you for sharing your experience. all friends in forum decided to get good result in IELTS.could you write down some books which was useful?
Thanks in advance
Brother Saied,
I am going to appear for IELTS
if you have any documentsthat can help please forward on kaftab40@gmail.com

wikkizak

Mar 20, 2016
Hi,

Please help me getting IELTS band 7 for S RW and 8 for Listening.
I have to apply as FSW in Canada Ontario through express entry.
my email younus.waqas@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

dentdoc

Mar 27, 2016
HI
Will be obliged if you could share the material link
poornisagarpillai@gmail.com
thanking in anticipation

Ayazkhankakar

Sep 23, 2017
I just took my General IELTS and I was so thankful I got the points that I needed: Listening 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 6.5 & Speaking 7 = Band Score of 7.

You know what I did, I read as many English articles as possible, I tried writing task 1 and taks 2 almost everyday and I listened to British Radio everytime I had a chance.

I wasn't expecting I will be able to have this score but thank God, I did. And you too can. I always believe nothing is impossible.

All the best,
Irene
I need your help, i am practicing from the last two months and i am unable to know about the standards of my essays or get them marked by someone. If you could please mark mark my essays that which score from my current essay skill will i be able to get. I will send scanned copies on your email in case you have time. Thanking you in Anticipation.